Hondo's Bar

Kings of Power Four Billion%

Maldron

Any links to a streaming video available?

They probably exist somewhere, but even if you find one you'll probably wish you had it downloaded afterwards. I can't really find anything streamed except for the trailer, which is up on youtube at

Unfortunately, I don't have much free space available right now. :(

Ouch. I remember when I didn't even have half a gig to spare, DVD burner program was bitching to me that I didn't have enough space to make space on my computer.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks interesting! I'm downloading this now.

Do you LJ, Maldron?

I have a journal at the same name, but I rarely if ever use the blasted thing. It was mostly a way to be an emo high school kid in high school, but now that I'm a VG/TV/Social junkie I tend to not bother to find the time to invest anything into it. Only person who it serves to inform really is my GF, who I talk to every day anyway.

Add me if you feel like it. Though I don't post often, I keep my friends page constantly open in case my massively unhelpful input is ever needed by anybody on my roster.l

haha mine is mainly used for whining, bitching, and crying. I like reading up about people's lives, though, (and keeping in touch with those I don't get to talk to often) so if it's cool with you I'll add ya!

Here it is, the next day, and you haven't done jack! I'm somewhat hurt.

Archived