Hondo's Bar

Hey...

Maldron

I sent an email asking about it. I couldn't find it on a disc anywhere, and all I could find were people asking about it no one actually having it. (anything that seemed to be a solid lead would just take me to old pages that had been taken down or something). I've failed for now, but we'll see if I get a response...

I sent an email asking about it. I couldn't find it on a disc anywhere, and all I could find were people asking about it no one actually having it. (anything that seemed to be a solid lead would just take me to old pages that had been taken down or something). I've failed for now, but we'll see if I get a response...

Yeah, that's mostly what I found, too. I feel like it's the musical equivalent of the holy grail, everybody knows about it, but nobody can speak to where.

That's... mostly where the similarities end.

Thanks for adding your input, MetalHeart.

I take it you have it?? (I really wanted to find it, haha.)

Nope, don't have it whatsoever. -.- I'd download limewire or kazaa to find it, but to be honest... I don't want to touch those services anymore. I hear they give you cancer.

Nope, don't have it whatsoever. -.- I'd download limewire or kazaa to find it, but to be honest... I don't want to touch those services anymore. I hear they give you cancer.

Haha, it's true! So true. It stretches over every inch of your body, until it's so painful you can't move and your insides turn into cherry jelly. Or something.

Now I feel like it's my duty to find it, and I won't rest until I get it somehow!

Haha, it's true! So true. It stretches over every inch of your body, until it's so painful you can't move and your insides turn into cherry jelly. Or something.

Now I feel like it's my duty to find it, and I won't rest until I get it somehow!

So dupe someone else (that's not me) into using those services to download it for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived