Hondo's Bar

team fortress 2

Lorelei

were mostly console loving bitches, but there's a lotta PC kids about.

i played it on 360 Live for a few months, which is big for me since i dont do shooters online much - and yeah, i know why its a waste to play it without updates/user content on PC blah blah fuckoff - it was fun and pretty well balanced, but my live ran out and i didnt like paying for online. i renewed it on an awesome deal recently, but unless valve updates the classes like theyre saying they will, i dunno that ill go back. C_U_Space Cowboy was all on this game as well before.

what class you use? i sucked with sniper, but got good with engineer and spy. i wanted to try the heavy more, but nobody wanted to be medic.

• 3 years later...

what's the new mode? and im on your team, calling dibs now!

i had fun playing as a spy, and engineer sometimes too. other times id try medic but i didnt know the level layout so good...i dug the other classes that allowed for those of us who suck at fighting though, haha.

Heres Star to explain the new mode called Special Delivery - Doomsday, wich is a little bit like Capture The Flag, but different...

And talking about this guy Star, he makes me laugh with his uploads...

Mmmm... The classes that im really good at are: Engineer, Medic, Pyro, Heavy, Spy, Sniper and Demoman (in that order). Im trying to get better at killing people with the scout and i really suck at rocket jumping.

Edited by Boogie