Hondo's Bar

Reaching Nirvana Thru Videogames

Guest Yahve

Guest Yahve
The flow will allow me to defeat you JunkerSeed. Your days as virtua fighter champ are numbered. I have dreamt of your defeat, and it SHALL come to pass. Be forewarned, you will have a better shot at defeating the golden bomber than the vile beast I shall become !

I'm just glad no one's man enough to bother challengin me in Tekken, that's how friendships are lost. As for the golden bomber, that be me. Even Yahven's lame camping skills were failing him in the last session, especially on the soccer field. That's what you get for challenging the white bomber, ya fall like the injuns did.

PS yahven im glad youre not, like, studyin dem books or anything, that'd be foolish. :D

• 5 months later...

sure.... yall comon down. i can give you an asswhuppin in soul calibur, the undisputed #1 fighting game.... nick, i kamikaze you in bomber man. if i go down you do too... as for virtua fighter 4, yall can play imitation all you like, when you're finally done pratcing that imitation fighting game, you are welcome to try to beat me at soul calibur.

The smack talkin....mr kamikazie, didnt Chi-chan win more times than you last time...?

Cant wait till Soul Calibur 2 comes out on Gamecube and im all up on that one. Time to get good with Mitsurugi again and show that little Taki bitch why she oughta stay in the kitchen with Ivy.