Hondo's Bar

Stanley Cup 2010

Benz

Stanley Cup 2010  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HOWWWBOUTDEMFOOOOOOKIN FLYAZ!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! As long as detroit and pitt are out of the game Phillys got this.. Besides this cups gotta stay in PA thankz.

Sry grey... I don even know how Boston got such a high seed anyway.. PFFFT! o_O

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOWWWBOUTDEMFOOOOOOKIN FLYAZ!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! As long as detroit and pitt are out of the game Phillys got this.. Besides this cups gotta stay in PA thankz.

Sry grey... I don even know how Boston got such a high seed anyway.. PFFFT! o_O

Eh, the good news if the Flyers win is at least the Habs won't. I hate the Habs more. I still don't like the Flyers though. They're just the lesser of the two evils. The Bruins were doing good, we just lost because of simple math. Our players were going on the injured list, and the Flyers' were coming off it. Fair hit on Krejci, though unlike Cooke. Gotta give credit to Leighton for doing a good job in Bouchard's place. Carcillo's still and always will be an asshat.

As far as the Flyers taking the Cup? You've still gotta face Chicago, and they've been tough to beat this season. I'd put money on Chicago to win, but you never know.

The Habs are done and so are the Sharks, so for the Stanley Cup match up with will be:

car_fail_Fail-s461x404-10293-580.jpg

Philladelphia Flyers of Fail

VS

homer-blackhawks.jpg

Chicago Blackhawks.

Here's hoping the Blackhawks crush the Flyers quickly, but painfully. :welcome:

• 3 weeks later...

And the winners of the Stanley Cup for 2010 are.....

44-32419-F.jpg

30267_126280384071202_100000677244130_169522_3977931_n.jpg

30267_126388217393752_100000677244130_170106_4122846_n.jpg

The Chicago Blackhawks! They deserved it! The last time they won was 1961. Damn, they've been waiting a while. Good triumphed over evil in the end, folks.

1ablog-prongerx-large.jpg

The End! (Glad it's a somewhat happy one)

Archived