Fantastic Sandwich

Lipala

Two pieces of Toast

toast_slices.jpg

Two slices of Mozzarella cheese

8-meats-provolone.gif

Two slices of Ham

ham_centercutslice.jpg

One pineapple wheel dried a little bit and then grilled on a frying pan for about 10 seconds on each side

pineappleslice.jpg+ Viva_Paper_Towels-resized200.jpg+ Teflan_Frying_pan_-_12___128x128.jpg

A small spoonful of Strawberry Jam or Marmalade in the Pineapple Wheel's hole

strawberry_lavender.jpg

The Pineapple and Marmalade/Jam are contained by a ham/cheese barrier above and below it. Delicious.

Anyone ever had a grilled cheese sandwich with garlic bread as the... bread on it? Sounds delicious to me.

I have, it was on my "budget tasty food" for awhile. You butter the outside of the bread on a grilled cheese anyway, its only a small step to add the garlic.

Alternately, doing it with french bread and using mozzarella and provolone on the inside and garlic and parmesan on the outside is fantastic but less "budget"

I have, it was on my "budget tasty food" for awhile. You butter the outside of the bread on a grilled cheese anyway, its only a small step to add the garlic.

Alternately, doing it with french bread and using mozzarella and provolone on the inside and garlic and parmesan on the outside is fantastic but less "budget"

Sounds good. I was also thinking of using thinly sliced french bread. Parmesan sounds like a good idea, too. Likely of less interest to you, but bacon also sounds like a good addition.

• 2 months later...

Archived