Hondo's Bar

Prayin for a FULL football season

eli12

As of Tuesday Roger Goodell says he's committed to ending the labor dispute and having a full season fingers crossed ... granted i still have my saturday NOLES games but i need my sunday and monday too :wacko:

Man, how awesome, a chick anyone to talk football with!

This lockout is getting outta hand. It's been outta hand! These folks need to get their acts together or we're gonna be REAL bored this Fall. What else is there to do on Sundays? Church? Pfffft! FIGURE IT OUT, PEOPLE! Sad thing is we may go through this all over again during the next NBA season :/

Man, how awesome, a chick anyone to talk football with!

This lockout is getting outta hand. It's been outta hand! These folks need to get their acts together or we're gonna be REAL bored this Fall. What else is there to do on Sundays? Church? Pfffft! FIGURE IT OUT, PEOPLE! Sad thing is we may go through this all over again during the next NBA season :/

This **it is killin me ..... just wait the NBA does this to me thats it .. THEN THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE GO POSTAL .. @$$ES

yeah I wouldn't worry too much, way way to much money to be lost by missing games, the only lockout that might suck alot is basketball :(

That said some signs are looking toward around june 30 for some kinda thing, it's around they have to start moving or lose pre season games, and before anyone laughs losing the pre season your looking at 700 million lost... crazy

Looks Good

Hope there's Football this fall. NBA better reach an agreement too. If not... There's still Baseball and Hockey (Though few on the board care about either.). Bruins win is awesome, but a World Series and Superbowl would be some nice icing on the cake. NBA, there's still a chance there too.

After an EXTREMELY hot start, my Marlins are suckin, big time. People didn't take notice because of the Heat, but I was quietly paying attention. Sadly though, every other sport is just filler, to me, till the NFL season. Gun's right about it being about the money. There's too much money to be lost if there's no football. Still, its scary to think that this lockout shit is happening at all.*crossing fingers*

After an EXTREMELY hot start, my Marlins are suckin, big time. People didn't take notice because of the Heat, but I was quietly paying attention. Sadly though, every other sport is just filler, to me, till the NFL season. Gun's right about it being about the money. There's too much money to be lost if there's no football. Still, its scary to think that this lockout shit is happening at all.*crossing fingers*

Yeah, heard about the Marlins. Sorry, dude. :(

All i enjoy are basketball and football everything else are fillers to me then they wonder y girls get so emotional forget the touchy feely crap i prefer sports to a bf anyday :D MY BEARS and MY BULLS

Sad thing is we may go through this all over again during the next NBA season :/

I don't think I will cry so much, but I know Ben is going to feel like he broke up with a girlfriend if he doesn't get to see his boy Rondo...

After an EXTREMELY hot start, my Marlins are suckin, big time. People didn't take notice because of the Heat, but I was quietly paying attention.

Yeah, my abuela has been keeping me in the loop with them. I always wished that the Bosox would play against them during the regular season -- I would definitely make it a point to go to a game. My two fave Marlins went on to play for Boston and one's still there so at least there's that!

MY BEARS

Because you are from Chicago or because of Brian Urlacher? :drool:

All i enjoy are basketball and football everything else are fillers to me then they wonder y girls get so emotional forget the touchy feely crap i prefer sports to a bf anyday :D MY BEARS and MY BULLS

So you like Chicago? Not a bad choice. White Sox or Cubs? How was the Blackhawks' Stanley Cup last year (I know baseball and hockey are secondary for you...)

football words

Both actually i was born in Chicago, so as a kid i learned to cheer for my city ..unfortunately circumstances beyond my control i'm currently living in Miami ... my dad used to take me to the Bears Camp before preseason games to watch them practice AWESOME :D

So you like Chicago? Not a bad choice. White Sox or Cubs? How was the Blackhawks' Stanley Cup last year (I know baseball and hockey are secondary for you...)

i get the basic idea of baseball, but never really followed either team to make an educated decision... i really wanna experience goin to a game to get the real feel for it and maybe get into it.. never beent he type to get into somethin cuz someone else likes it .... Blackhawks would've been awesome had i been up there, their shooting was low this yr but their faceoffs were pretty good

i get the basic idea of baseball, but never really followed either team to make an educated decision... i really wanna experience goin to a game to get the real feel for it and maybe get into it.. never beent he type to get into somethin cuz someone else likes it .... Blackhawks would've been awesome had i been up there, their shooting was low this yr but their faceoffs were pretty good

Baseball most likely will bore you.

Hockey, you either like or don't. I suggest catching a game live, though. It's definitely not the same watching it on TV.

Baseball most likely will bore you.

Hockey, you either like or don't. I suggest catching a game live, though. It's definitely not the same watching it on TV.

hockey is def better live

why would you think baseball would bore me? is it not worth sittin 9 innings through?

Eh,unless they are hitting homers or stealing bases - it basically a very repetitive sport. I'm more into contact sports - keeps it fresh I guess.

Maybe I just need to get drunk while watching it and be more entertained. I've never been able to sit through a whole one on TV and barely been able to live.

ah got it, yea i'm with you on the whole waitin for somethin good to happen i gotta be able to get into the game, it drives me crazy in any sport when they take a time out unless their reviewing a play then i can muster up some patience

Archived