Hondo's Bar

Ninjas Flipping Out

spiffytee

Finally, a website that says it like it really is. I think this replaces DD as my homepage. :D

I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner.  And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.  My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

You just cant make shit like that up.

...Just when you think people can't bitch about anything else

First off, the fool manning the web site needs to be tossed in the pen for contempt of court quite badly. He needs to grow the hell up, learn to annunciate and speak like a normal person. But being an idiot is completely Legal, so is free speech and freedom of expression. So his web site is his business.

Now having said that, putting a disclaimer up would be understandable. It at least covers your ass as far as the legalities go, but what bothers me is that this webside it just a great big joke. Theres no serious Ninja instruction, theres no sale of ninja weapons, no teaching of true ninja techniques(who the hell commits seppuku through the mouth? :D ). Its some fool spewing on about ninjas and how cool he thinks they are, with some visual aids.

And now some Single Mom has kids who run around the house trying to be ninjas and are pulling bonehead moves. First off, drop the hammer and lay down some rules. They don't stop, Password lock the PC or get it set to Disney standards. I HATE when parents have kids go bonkers and they immediately look to blame someone other than themselves. TAKE SOME RESPONSABILITY AND START PARENTING.

Never do they ask WHY is my child looking for an outlet like this, WHAT is wrong that he thinks its ok to do this? I bet anything that this mother is the neighborhood prude who shelters her children from the "Dangers" of the outside world. And now that they see something they think is "cool" they go overboard and take it too far since their conception of reality has been skewed. I doubt she has ever talked to then and tried to explain "right and wrong" but probably just condemned them of being bad and left it at that.

I hope that the ruling is Simply to put a disclaimer on the site to avoid "Accidental" viewing by those who apparently can't handle any unfiltered input and that the rest is dismissed. And as far as the mom. Put down the Time-out parenting book, Whack your kid solidly on the ass a time or two for being an idiot and torturing the cat and Go on with your life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
First off, the fool manning the web site needs to be tossed in the pen for contempt of court quite badly.  He needs to grow the hell up, learn to annunciate and speak like a normal person.

Haha....Chrpnbrd make a grammar nazi out of TD, how funny. "Poor use of a semicolon; put him in the slammer!"

I think this website's the coolest fuckin thing ive seen in a while 'cause it even got you guys thinking it was a real CNN scam.

I say we need more people like this guy to tell the world about ninjas who flip out and kill entire towns, and if the children of single mothers get injured in the process, well that's the cost of knowledge, people. :D

Seppuku with a frisbee...brilliant!

PS Some more highlights...

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!!  It's an easy choice, if you ask me.  

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.  I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart.  These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact.  Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.  I can't wait to start yoga next year.  I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Now, watch this guy skillfully handle the controversy surrounding his site with diplomatic skills:

Dear Stupid idiots,

A lot of you have been signing my guest book and saying that I don’t know anything about REAL ninjas.  But that’s a bunch of bull crap!  You dummies don’t know anything.  And maybe YOU should get a life.  I bet a lot of you have never even seen a girl naked!  You idiots believe that ninjas had some “code of honor”, just because you read Ching Chong’s guide to ninjas and codes and stuff.  Yeah right!  You shouldn’t believe everything you read.  If by “code of honor”, you mean “code to flip out and go nuts for absolutely no reason at all even if it means that people might think you are totally insane or sweet”, then you are right.  But if you mean a "code to be nice and speak nicely while sharing and not cutting off heads", then you’re the biggest idiot ever!!!!!!  So if you have any brains, you will shut up and get a life.  So go shut up, you stupid idiot.

No thank you,

Robert

p.s. you are dummies

Now, if for some reason youre still not convinced we should pay this guy to post over here, here's some info on him:

Robert Hamburger has a black belt in Street Fighter 2 and a second degree black belt in Mortal Kombat 1-3.   He can kick or punch the wall without feeling pain.  He has studied ninjas for several weeks and has watched a bunch of movies about them.  Robert lives with a bunch of hot babes and porks them whenever he wants.

:heart: :D

• 1 month later...