Hondo's Bar

Star Wars Fan Films

The NZA

Troops was undoubtedly good work, that one was a trip.

Finished downloadin this one finally tho - its really cool, people.

Some tight swordsmanship (twin kodachi style for a bit with light sabers), surprisingly good effects for a fan movie. Yeah, its huge but if youve the bandwith & patience, check this one out, i really think its worth it.

:D

...has no one else check this thing out yet? Its fuckin cool beyond words, people - these fans arent halfasses, they know their shit...some wu-shu, some kempo i think, some really great moves for a non-pro thing. Seriously, i know its a long download but really worth it.

Yeah, troops had a bigger budget - but i know, right? Someone's gotta watch that thing and wanna pick those two up for some of that shit; watch the proof video and see those two going crazy in a backyard production, its insane. I'm gonna keep en eye out for those two...glad someone got to see & enjoy it tho.

Actaully, tehre are 3 ho brothers. One was obviously doign the camera work, but is highly credited in the...umm...credits. I think all of them are good at martial arts but only two of them fought for the film. They were all highly involved in choreography and stuff like that. there are alot fo brother dircting teams, but they're all two brothers. Thsi is THREE brothers. Anyway, the point is it was awesome. They have big future ahead of them.