Hondo's Bar

Powerless

Keth

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Powerless gets canceled from NBC 2017-18 line-up. Perhaps there is a sliver of hope that maybe the CW will pick this up and save it like they did Supergirl? It would be pretty awesome to see a comedy show like this nestled into the "CW-DCEU/Arrowverse." It could totally work.

I'm still getting through the first season, and I'm enjoying it . I believe the last episode I saw was where the gang was trapped in the office building and missed the corporate retreat. It was pretty funny, due mainly to the gag where Alan Tudyk's character hired writers to feed him lines through an earpiece to his employees. Also, I can't remember if that's the same episode where Crimson Fox leaves Charm City, but seeing her in that news conference with a good shot of the costume finally helped me remember where I knew that character from. Wayback in the day when I was one of the 10 people who actually read Justice League Europe. Although back in the comic she was French.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin