Hondo's Bar

Infinity Wars

The NZA

Marvel announces summer event spinning out of Infinity Countdown: Infinity Wars

Infinity-Wars-1-960x1457.jpg

The reach of INFINITY COUNTDOWN has expanded to every corner of the multiverse, but the question remains…Countdown to what?

This July, writer Gerry Duggan, artist Mike Deodato Jr., and colorist Frank Martin answer that query with one word that resounds throughout infinity: War.

In INFINITY WARS: PRIME #1, the heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe reap what they sow as their frantic search for the Infinity Stones leads to cosmic madness like never before. The simmering events of recent months spiral into something much, much bigger in this colossal story.

Prepare to hear all the details from Marvel at C2E2 on April 6-8—but for now, take a look at the Mike Deodato Jr. cover for issue #1.

gotta say, Adam Warlock's new look feels like Mike Allred designed it

6hfuocpidte01.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I've only been reading the main entries in the series so far, none of the side "mixed character" stuff. 

I can see the scene where Thanos bites it showing up in the new Infinity War movie tbh. Feels like it was written for that. 

I'm like.. 3 issues in. This is all alternate universe shit right? Like...anyone keeping up on what timelines this is supposed to affect?