Hondo's Bar

Gaming Guides

TopDawg540

Just finished that guide and DAMN was it thourough. I salute you yahven, I learned quite a bit from it which will come in handy while I continue to level my Bowazon.

The cold charm info and slow missles vs lightning were priceless. And I'm glad to see that opting for MS vs strafe was a good strategy. I have to disagree on the stats a wee bit simply because I generally Dive my amazon into the thick of the fighting more often than most.

Dex is by far most important, but I try to keep vit and energy increasing slowly and str try not to let drop too far. So far I'm using a 2dex 2 str and alternate 1 vit/energy till 20 then I'll do 3 dex 1 st and continue to alternate vitality/energy.

Some say the str is a waste I generally go for the "Tank" type armors and carry a physical weapon for backup. Usually my strategy is to Flank the Enemy and keep them off balance as they advance on the other players but at need i dive through the ranks and attack from the other side to divert attention to me while the others press on.

I think I'll print it up and keep it in my desk for referance as I keep training. Again, great job yahven.

That so wasnt Yahven, sadly...that amount of detail, id believe it if it was Quake.

Those who need help with console games, check:

Game FAQ's.com...one of the largest, still-free online resources to strategy guides. Rembmer: youre gettin what you paid for here, its all text, no pictures, and there's spoilers sometimes, so use these only when youre really, really stuck.

Cheat Code Central - Since SegaSages was eaten by IGN.com, this is the place to go - they link to Game FAQs for guides but have many codes, cheats, even reviews...popups are annoying but theyve got a huge fan base of import players: by the time you play a game, theyve got somethin on it.

IGN Guides - Ok these are often the prettiest online ones out there, with great pics & such, but theyve all gone Insider (pay) now, and i cant get in there at this time ( :D ) so unless youre playing Castlevania II for NES they prolly cant help you.

There's PC stuff on some of them too - anyway, ive never been stuck in a game they couldnt help me with.

Just finished that guide and DAMN was it thourough. I salute you yahven, I learned quite a bit from it which will come in handy while I continue to level my Bowazon.

The cold charm info and slow missles vs lightning were priceless.  And I'm glad to see that opting for MS vs strafe was a good strategy.  I have to disagree on the stats a wee bit simply because I generally Dive my amazon into the thick of the fighting more often than most.

Dex is by far most important, but I try to keep vit and energy increasing slowly and str try not to let drop too far. So far I'm using a 2dex 2 str and alternate 1 vit/energy till 20 then I'll do 3 dex 1 st and continue to alternate vitality/energy.

Some say the str is a waste I generally go for the "Tank" type armors and carry a physical weapon for backup.  Usually my strategy is to Flank the Enemy and keep them off balance as they advance on the other players but at need i dive through the ranks and attack from the other side to divert attention to me while the others press on.

I think I'll print it up and keep it in my desk for referance as I keep training.  Again, great job yahven.

what a fine work of art coming from our hometown yahve! i'll print it out and put it on my desk too.

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!

hahaha...