Hondo's Bar

X-Men ('92)

The NZA

this was one of the first things i hit up on disney+ - i used to rush home from school to catch it in the day, and i still swear by the theme music. i love how it nailed arcs like dark phoenix in ways several movies couldn't.

anyway, marvel just put out a reading guide for season 4 & i had to post it, love it when they do stuff like this 

• Really Like 1

• 1 year later...

The 1990s "X-Men: The Animated Series" is getting a revival on Disney+ with a premiere sometime 2023, TheWrap has exclusively learned.

Currently called "X-Men '97," the revival will pick up where the classic show left off, with several cast members from "X-Men: The Animated Series" are returning; some will reprise their original roles and others will step into entirely new roles.

Returning cast members include: Cal Dodd, Lenore Zann, George Buza, Adrian Hough, Christopher Britton, Catherine Disher, Chris Potter, Alison Sealy-Smith, Alyson Court.

"X-Men '97" is also welcoming a number of new voices to the cast, including Jennifer Hale, Anniwaa Buachie, Ray Chase, Matthew Waterson, JP Karliak, Holly Chou, Jeff Bennett, AJ LoCascio.

Head writer and executive producer on the series is Beau DeMayo. Supervising director is Jake Castorena and supervising producer is Charley Feldman.

Consulting on the new series are "X-Men: The Animated Series" writers Eric and Julia Lewald, and director Larry Houston.

gonna assume they're leaving off the weird last season (though the cap/wolvy episode was cool), hope this goes better than when cleremont tried to bring back his 90's, book, haha.  loving all the animated revivals!

• Really Like 1

I'm so excited for this. We really were spoiled in the 90's weren't we?

Some of the theme music to those really were amazing, not just this and Batman, but Gargoyles was amazing as well. Also the Spidey show had a great twist on the classic (though that really doesn't hold up sadly). The Hulk and Iron Man also had good themes.

This is my favourite cover though (shock!)