Hondo's Bar

Fushigi Yuugi

Eternal Usagi-Chan

Hey you guys!  :D

I've started this topic for those whom will remian nameless that like to write about Fushi in other topics. Now you can actually tlk about it here.

Anyways, I think from all the characters, Taski ad Nuriko are the best. :D Eventhough there is something about Nuriko, she has a very sad story to tell. And Taski is just way too cool!!

Madman, if you ar going to be talking crap in a peaceful topic, I suggest you go away... :plain:

Anyway, for those of you that are interested in watching this anime, be prepared for a lot of drama! It's like watching a really good spansh soap opera only in japanese! :D

I have to go so I'll write mre about it later!

AH!!!!  I am going through Fushigi Yugi withdrawl here.  I'm only on episode 30 and there's 52 episodes left.  I am actually dreaming in Anime.  Must have Tamahome....he's so hot!!  I can't take the soap opera anymore.  I need a happy ending damn it!!

FY is one of the best anime series ever.  Given the soap opera antics...deep inside i felt like I was really apart of the whole ordeal.  So for those who haven't seen FY yet...your'e missing out.  The ending was absolutely perfect so there's nothing to lose.  

:D

To Clarify for Lizi-chan...I don't think you watched the entire ending.  There was still stuff after the credits and stuff.  And it's all good stuff so go back and rewatch the ending.  You'll definetely like it better.

The OAV's are okay.  The ending isn't as heart wrenching like the regular series ending.  But still good nonetheless.  The OAV does go more into the future and does pick up where the series left off.  Now the funny part is the little in betweens like the bus tour or bad play.  Still  :D that we were missing the last of the bus tour.  From what alita told me it's some funny stuff.

:D Guess who I am.  :D

Well, I am the one that recorded the FY tapes. Yup, I did all that hard labor and what do I get for it? Bitterness! So I missed a bus tour...sue me! I have the dvd with the subtitles so I can record it for you anytime, Ok Mulan?

And at this point I would like to say my very first

"Squeeeeek!"

:D

Yes, Yes...

Nag, Nag...

:D I hate people...

:D  I feel much better now.

Anyways, when Mulan gives me back the tapes, I'll record it. But if you'd like we can get together one of these nights and watch the OVAs from my DVD. I don't mind watching them again and I alway stay up late...