Hondo's Bar

Worst SNL movie?

What's the worst SNL movie?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was going to post this poll as "What's the best SNL movie?," but I quickly realized that would just draw in voted for Wayne's World or The Blues Brothers. That's boring as hell. But a poll for which one is the worst...well, that leaves quite a many candidates. My condolences to you if you've actually seen all of these, but if you haven't, just go with the worst one you've seen.

These are in chronological order by release date by the way.

God, they actually made an "It's Pat" movie?... I'm so glad I missed that. Why do they make movies out of the dumbest SNL characters? They should've made a movie on the skits that had Tarzan, Tonto, and Frankenstein as roommates. FIRE BAAAAAD!!

Think Office Space should be included? It was based on a cartoon they showed on SNL.

It's sad how little money It's Pat actually grossed. Here's the grand total: $60,822. I mean, it was pretty bad, but that actually breaks my heart a little bit. I saw it and Dave Foley played Pat's spouse (also of undeterminable sexuality), and it was actually a bit amusing. Certainly amusing enough to break one million at the box office.

• 1 month later...

Archived