Hondo's Bar

Everything Evil

MusicManiac

Just thought I would let every1 know that on October 25th there will be a Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Edition released on the Gamecube EXCLUSIVE Only to EB Games and Gamestop. This Edition will Feature Resident Evil Zero, REmake, and RE4 with Bonuses and Exclusive packaging. Now I'm sure that nothing is going to be added to the game content itself however the Japanese 10th anniversary editions just released included Bonus DVD content, and Soundtracks for both RE:CV and RE4. I know for me It's a sure buy due to the fact that I'm a collector, but for those who live under a rock somewhere and have yet to get either of these games the price tag is a mere 39.99 for all the games and the Limited Packaging!!! That's a fuckin' Buy!!!

10020040348_gr.jpg

some kids are never happy.

CV was alright; you do know that GC RE 2 & 3 were limited relase/mildly embarassing cause everything ive read of them, theyre identical to their PS1 counterparts, right? I mean, sure, you could fit it all on 1 GC disc, and...yeah, thatdve been fun.

anyway, capcom wont get me to buy another RE again, but MM's right, its a great deal if you somehow didnt pick it up before.

Archived