Hondo's Bar

Coachella Music Festival

Senshik

Coachella - Indio, CA April 27-29th 2007

Obviously I showed interest in this show because fucking RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE IS GONNA BE THERE!!!!! IC and MH showed interest, too. I check out the Line up for all days and man, it's pretty sweeeeeeeeeet.

So yes.

LINE -UP

Performances I'd like to catch:

Bjork

Interpol

Peaches

Julieta Venegas

Circa Survive

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Tiesto

Rage Against The Machine!!!!!!!!!!

Paul van Dyk

the Roots

Crowded House

Infected Mushroom

And open to various others....

I'm all about an adventure this coming year. Getting there is gonna obviously cost mullah, not to mention each ticket (per day) is $85... and if you buy all three it comes out to $249. I would only want to go mostly on Friday and Sunday... Damn... this is one expensive trip... I'll probably sleep on the beach if I have to in order to save money from staying at a hotel! Or maybe meet some really cool peoples and let me stay with them. WHo knows! But um, of course Nick's gonna try to fit into this trip with me, as I'm hoping some of you will too... :D

But, we'll see.

ticket cost, flight, lodgings...this isnt gonna be easy to pull off, thought itd work with #'s, if that magically happened. im focusing on megacon for the time being, but i wont rule this out.

If Rage does that thing the Fugees did last year where they do a show or two and dissapear, ima be pissed.

Archived