Hondo's Bar

"Light Me" by Garth Ennis...

I've got a whole bunch of Crisis magazines that I picked up a while ago, I've kind of been sitting on them until the mystical day I fill in the gaps and can then read them in order, but I can have a route round and see what numbers I have and what numbers can still be bought in the place I got them, might have some troubled souls, I now I've got most of true faith, that gets rudely cut off right before I suspect some blockages were about to get unclogged.

i actually have that issue, but youre a peach for posting it, sir.

i went on a "i must own all of ennis' american works and much of his euro ones" stint in '01/02, its how i got this one and that preacher script (anyone still want?).

ill see if demonoid has Troubled Souls, but if i cant find it, i could always send you my copy to read, along with "For A few troubles more" which is basically Dicks: the prequel.

I have For a Few Troubles more, but no Troubled Souls. Once I move I've some time rent-free in the Jerze so I've decided to go ebay crazy. If I can't get the torrent I'll get it there or something. I did a Sam Keith hunt a few years back and got quite alot of stuff. Gay Comix, I hardly knew ya.

I would give you a handy for the Preacher script though...e-mail that that shit, sir.

no dice, its bound together printed, not scanned yet sadly. fuck, if you cant dig it up on ebay (the troubled souls one, though you likely can) holla and ill mail you it with the script, you can get em back whenever, mebbe by the wedding. You having your shit forwarded or how's it gonna work?

I have no idea. I'm trying not to think about it. I'm leaving everything except for my comics/books/trades/DVDs. I feel sorry letting my Walmart guitar go. Those were the days..

I think you told me before that the Preacher script was bound. Hold onto 'em. It'll motivate me more for the wedding trip. While you dirty dogs do some outback pumping I can sit on the porch and masturbate to the sound read me some Ennis.

*edit: I suck at tags

sounds fair, i know that image is far more motivating than some boring ol' wedding. also, send me that which you do not want, please.

ps newt just gave me the darkness and my premeir movie starring guitar hero Jax, and Sen. That's the best dvd-extra ive ever seen.

Archived