Hondo's Bar

Marvel Universe Online

Jables

So Marvel Universe Online. Anyone with a 360 woulda no doubt seen this trailer

Yep, THAT trailer. And while noone has fuck-all to say about it , I think us 360 folks can yell a collective "fuck you" at the sony suckers and maybe engage some gentle ribbing like so.

boratzf0.png

'Cause this badboy's a 360 exclusive and looks to moiderise Ultimate Alliance. Are there any WoW survivors left, of anyone who played City of Heroes? I've never played a MMO so I'm not really sure what to expect.

Oh,, i'm sorry, what was that now? :ghost:

That said, if this somehow stays 360/PC only, congrats to you guys, shame on Cryptic studios for not wanting money. Im not gonna act like i dont have mad love for the franchise, but i need to see, you know, gameplay footage and such before i drool over character models...i keep thinking, im not the MMO type but this could get me on board to be Wolvy8675309.

• 6 months later...

was makin good $, and figured id need the hard drive space. that was pretty much the selling point; seeing bish try to work with 20 GB (hell, my ps3 has 60 GB and im down to like 10, just games, music, demos, trailers etc adding up) made me think it'd be cheaper to get it for the full price than a premium + the larger hard drive later.

anyway, mostly bish's fault that i did it, yeah, but your Marvel U game here helped seal the deal, so i wants my money back.

nah, now that the premium has the HDMI port, there's not a whole lotta reason more than the drive to go elite, you get the same headset & everything else, and if youre really hung up on having the system black, there's this. Ive not known it to be any more reliable or whatever, the built-in content is nothing you cant dig up off of live, etc - its really just the drive space.

that's the thing; its looking like the first of never. nothing's been said or shown on it since, pretty much when skeet posted that stuff up top, plus there's a rumor of some big 360 title getting the plug pulled.

says wiki:

As of 13 November 2007, several sites such as 1up.com have indicated that the project is expected to be canceled within the next few weeks.

heartbreaking, when you read just above that:

A recent IGN article stated that Marvel Universe Online would take history from 60 years of Marvel Comics as well as integrate current events in the comic books for the next five to ten years.

Archived