Hondo's Bar

Florida Marlin's Tickets...

Aartemys

As some of you know, and other will find out right now...I get free concert, movie and sports tickets from time to time since I work at the radio station...

I put in a whole butt-load of Marlin's ticket requests and basically forgot about them until they handed them to me...is anyone interested in any games?

I have:

Sat, Aug 4th vs. Houston (Oscar D'Leon concert immediately following game end...)

Sun, Aug 5th vs. Houston

Sun, Aug 19th vs. San Francisco

&

Sun, Sep 23rd vs. New York Mets...

I have at least one pair per date, but there are some that I have more of than others...let me know if anyone is interested...

nice! ill contact my brother and Duado the Deadly both, they might be down. Panch too. Which station you work for again? they treats you good.

El Zol 95.7, Clasica 92.3 & Romance 106.7 -- Not your cup o'tea since you're a gringo, but yeah, they hook up pretty damn good...

:)

Yeah, I'd take some of those of your hands! I call dibbs on the San Fran tix! What do ya say, Aarty? Can Panch get some Marlin love, please?

You going to be @ Nick's tomorrow? I am going to bring them and will decide who gets what...

Archived