Hondo's Bar

fighting skills

arc

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ah, thats the way it goes, for you artsy/discovery types. Someone else always gets the credit.

When i was little, i used to wonder why, if Columbus discovered America, why arent we called Columbia? The only idea i had was that then all the druglords would get confused and wind up here.

Ah, so many images....

Characters have to change & evolve or its the same regurgatated shit over and over again.  Great writers like Frank Miller know this, and help redo characters to keep em alive or simply create new ones.

Not to say to add a foot to everybody, but fuck, i admire a new, good take on a character. Ultimate alla way, baby. :D

ult_xmen_16.jpg

VS

ultxmen11.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

hey, yo...

it's me, the Bad Guy.  what the hell is goin' on with all these old geezer wrestlers trying to take my spot light?  eh, chico?  you geriatric losers should be collecting social security right now, not wrestling.  what is this, some "coming out of retirement" party?  you guys should be color commentators like Jerry Lauler.

so, this is how it's gonna be.  it'll be Kevin Nash, Big Poppa Pump, Buff the Stuff, and me... the Bad Guy... against all of you "ol' school-ers" in an NWO, last-man-standing, cage, 4-corners match.  ok, chico?

hey, yo...

benny the jet & that vegetable guy... the both of you can lick the chewing gum off the bottom of my wrestling boots.  ok, chico?  while the two of you are charging up your gay little cartoony powers for about half an hour, i'll be more than happy to show the back of your skull to the Razor's Edge.

yeah that's right razor you a fifty times better than hulk ever was cause you're ner and shining but once that lust fades you're out of here there no why to save you career you must be revamped to fit today's practice.

.... hey, ....

.... yo....

yeah, we're still here, chico.  good ol' Mr. Vince McMahon decided to buy up all of his competition, WCW & ECW to make one big company of testosterone overdoses like me... the Bad Guy... and NWO's making a comeback... chico (it also helps to be one of the writers of WWF, WCW & ECW scripts, my past-time)

.....................................hey.....................................yo

hey chico, i remember that guy, yeah the Warrior, right? Ultimate something-er-other... yeah, didn't he completely deflate after all them steroids wear out?  or was it that crappy comic book he did for Image that put him under?

actually, chico, it was neither....

what took him out...

was the

N!!!

W!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

silvernwosmall.jpg

what the fuck is he wearing for the love of what the hell does nobody notice that the warrior is dressed (barely mind you) but like a fagot none the less who the hell wears a picture of themselves on their cock who and you guys just skip right over that little land mindn fucking a