Hondo's Bar

Class of 3000

The NZA

strike02_ClassOf3000-1-709941.jpg

so, i just read that Andre 3000 (Outkast) has an emmy-award show on cartoon network, but ive not seen/heard shit about it. anyone seen any, familiar with it? is it worth checking out? im already behind enough on Boondocks, as Jax keeps pointing out, in case any of youse have either that or this on disc lying about. anyway, good or not? Between this and Idlewild, im outta the loop.

Because it's another miserable cartoon disappointment. Seriously, remember "A Pup Named Scooby Doo," where every episode a song randomly broke out and they danced with the monster in random segments? It's like that, only without Scooby Doo. WITHOUT SCOOBY DOO, Irish!

Seriously though, it's a series of saturday morning cartoon learn-your-lesson shows. Only thing that really sets it apart is the fact that they sing about it afterwards.

strike02_ClassOf3000-1-709941.jpg

so, i just read that Andre 3000 (Outkast) has an emmy-award show on cartoon network, but ive not seen/heard shit about it. anyone seen any, familiar with it? is it worth checking out? im already behind enough on Boondocks, as Jax keeps pointing out, in case any of youse have either that or this on disc lying about. anyway, good or not? Between this and Idlewild, im outta the loop.

Having a toddler in the house, I've actually seen an episode or two...it's OK. Nothing to set your TIVO for or anything, but it's ok...

Seriously though, it's a series of saturday morning cartoon learn-your-lesson shows. Only thing that really sets it apart is the fact that they sing about it afterwards.

ah, that's a shame. i mean, good for kids and all, just was hoping andre was doing something cool, like RZA & Jackson on Afro Samurai. ah well.

Archived