Hondo's Bar

Forumwarz!

Stilly

HAY GUYS, WHUT'S GOIN ON?!

Anyway, you should all check out Forumwarz...it's a great online browser based game that parodies most every meme, as well as most of the bigger forums out there.

Plus, I've set up a Hondo's Bar clan, just in case anyone goes by to check it out.

Forumwarz - It's not for the easily offended...but then again, neither is Hondo's.

Check it out!

Yeah, it's hella fun. I can't wait for part 2 to hit, I beat Episode 1 about 100,000 cred ago, haha..

Also, I looked into sending you some Flezz to make your life a bit easier (I usually have anywhere from 5,000 to 10,000 at any given moment), but I'm afraid it's not possible to send it to other players...just NPC's. :(

If you have any questions or need help with anything, ask me!

Is this another instance where you tell me about something cool and then I forget that you told me then I'm surprised when you bring it up later and I'm all "why didn't you tell me when you first found out" and you're all "I DID, HOOTCHIE!".

Well, is it? haha <33

PS Miss you

MH, nope...I kept this one to myself for a while, and then I realized that I hadn't told anyone about it.

DoJ...go to forumwarz.com, and hit the big "Start Playing Now" button...it takes you through the first part of the game which includes the signup.

i have done, and its just bringing me to a load of things i cant click on, other than urls that dont exist

Well...CLICK HARDER.

Someone's supposed to contact you and give you your first mission...hm.

Rach, do you know what's wrong here?

stalk tab.....?

im gonna download the newest firefox and see if that changes anything

There should be various tabs up top (or at least there are for me at this point in the game)...one of them is an in-game chat client called sTalk. Get it?

Archived