Hondo's Bar

Metal/Techno/Rap

Mortiis558

So now that DKS is gone, does anyone else here like metal/death metal/black metal/folk/viking or anything along those lines? I'm talking more about the underground stuff, not the stuff they play on Headbanger's Ball or you hear on the radio.

I am trying to expand my library but I am really running out of bands to download/buy cds of.

bands I already have albums for:

1349, Abigor, Absu, Abused Majesty, Acephala, Aeon, Amarok, Arckanum, Arcturus, Arsis, Asmegin, At the Gates, Bathory, Behemoth, Beherit, Beneath the Massacre, Benighted in Sodom, Bestiar, Blackwinds, Bloodbath, Brain Drill, Brutal Truth, Cannibal Corpse, Carnifex, Chamber of Shred, Coldworker, Cor Scorpii, Cryptopsy, Daath, Dark Fortress, Decapitated, Decaying Purity, Decrepit Birth, Decrepity, Deeds of Flesh, Deicide, Despised Icon, Despondency, Destroyer 666, Dethklok, Digested Flesh, Dimmu Borgir, Disloyal, Divine Pustulence, Dodheimsgard, Drastus, Drephjard, Dripping, Dub Buk, Dying Fetus, Dying Humanity, Eluvietie, Emperor, Endstille, Escutcheon, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Forgotten Darkness, Funeral Mist, Ghoul, Glorior Belli, Goatwhore, God Dethroned, Gontyna Kry, Gorgoroth, Gothmog, Grotesque, Harlots, Hate Eternal, Hell-Born, Human Excoriation, Ihshan, Infected Malignity, Infinitum, Insect Warfare, Internal Suffering, Into the Moat, Inveracity, Job For A Cowboy, Kataklysm, Keep of Kalessin, Kladovest, Konhkra, Krisiun, Last Days of Humanity, Lay Down Rotten, Leviathan, Locus Mortis, Lutomysl, Lux Occulta, Malefice, Marduk, Martriden, Mastabah, Mayhem, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Morbid Angel, Mord, Mortem, Myrkskog, Nachtmystium, Narcosis, Nokturnal Mortum, Nomenmortis, Nordafrost, Norther, Obliveon, Odious Mortem, Origin, Pantokrator, Paroxism, Pestilence, Portal, Profanation, Prostitute Disfigurement, Psychotic Despair, Psycroptic, Putrescence, Rotten Sound, Samael, Sargeist, Sayyadina, Septic Flesh, Setherial, Severe Torture, Severed Savior, Sickening Horror, Siebenburgen, Six Feet Under, Skinless, Slayer, Sleep Terror, Smashed Face, Sotajumala, Spawn of Possesion, Splattered Entrails, Stargazer, Sufferage, Suffocation, Taake, Tears of Decay, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Embodiment, The Faceless, The Funeral Pyre, The Kovenant, The Monolith Deathcult, The Ocean, Troll, Trollskogen, Tsatthoggua, Tulus, Waking the Cadaver, Watain, Watchmaker, Windir, Wolves in the Throne Room, Year of Desolation, Yogth Sothoth, Zyklon, Zyklon-B

Yes I am bored, but if you do like metal and can reccomend any bands similar to those I listed please let me know. Thanks! :sarcasm:

Also any good techno bands like Aphex Twin, Atom Heart, Kid 606

Or any rap like 2 Live Crew, AMG, Cypress Hill, Dre, Snoop, ICP, Ice Cube, Eazy-E, NWA, Mc Ren, Public Enemy, Too Short, Westside Connection, Jedi Mind Tricks

I've a good bit of techno.. I'll make up a list when i get in...

As for now, check out Venetian Snares album Rossz Csillag Allat Szuletett

I did some quick listening to them on the iTunes store, so a lot of Rossz Csillag Allat Szuletett just sounds like classical influenced experimental, but Detrimentalist and Cavalcade of Glee and Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms seem like they would be right up my alley.

• 12 years later...