Hondo's Bar

Meth & Red: Blackout! 2

The NZA

41dP3n4gndL._SS500_.jpg

shit, i didnt even know it came out already! so awesome.

Review's looking good, this is the last album since 8 diagrams im actually feeling compelled to go purchase & support, despite it just sitting there while i listen to the mp3s afterwards, natch. crazy to think its been 10 years since the last one, but even only having heard the single i posted above, im already hyped to see quality hip-hop still being made.

oh, for the other 3 people reading this: Eminem's new album's also out apparently, and its getting high marks thus far too (from what little ive seen). Ill make a thread or just bump the Em one when ive heard it.

• 1 month later...

so panch, dont know if youve heard, Budden ran off at the mouth about some weird Vibe magazine "best rapper" ranking shit online, and Meth and Red responded, check it out - Meth's got a nicer freestyle than i thought, but Redman tears it up.

you anti-lyrics kids drive me nuts

which did you listen to, the first single or the beef track i posted today? cause that one's not gonna be for everybody. if you want some good hip-hop instrumentals, though, check out my first post in this thread.

Panch - fixed the link, check it out when you can.

sneaker pimps? :cheers:

I DL'd that Samurai Champloo uber-torrent remember? So I've got every Fat Jon & Nujabes album to keep me busy for the next few years. Not to mention the Tsutchie album and the SC OSTs themselves.

I scanned the whole Blackout 2 album. I kept like 3 tracks (AYO! was one of 'em) and threw 'em on my iPod for rotation.

Archived