Hondo's Bar

Dance Dance Revolution Guide

The NZA

LOL beware of the little ten year old asian girl. She IS allways at the arcades and WILL beat your ass into a pulp when its her turn. She must have one of these at home that her older geeky brother must have bought or something. :D

Heh...few of em.

Its a fun game, dont see it much over there? Huge in Japan, thoguht it hit that end of the pond by now...been big in American arcades these days, like i figured it would. Id rather play Beatmania m'self (DJ sim, has a turntable controller & everythin!), but DDR's fun if ya give it a go.

PS im between white guy alpha & beta, i think.

Was watching some people play last night at Boomer's, man can some people play this game. One guy got a 359 combo! Of course, he wasn't moving the top have of his body and his leg where moving only exactly where they needed to step to. Hope he doesn't think this hgih score in DDR translates into great dancing skills on the real dance floor....

Just purchased a legal version of DDR Konamix, now i can play it anywhere and not just Gamesharked playstations.

Time to lose some pounds and distance myself from the Alpha and Beta guys.

:D

man this version is harder than the original mix... there are very few easy 1-3 foot basic songs... even the standard maniac dificulty kicks my ass more times than not, i cant even dream of working trick difficulty yet. sigh... gotta try again later tonite.. i ate one too many m&M's today :D