Hondo's Bar

High School of the Dead

Lycaon

hotd_vol01.png

Fuck, I was trying to take an AHEM break from Hondos, but I just had to post here. I can't believe this thread isn't gettin' more love. This series is an absolute gem (and no I'm TOTALLY not biased)! Axel's right on the money about this being a filler til Walking Dead. Ly keep us up to date with links to new episodes. This is bought when it comes to Best Buy!

Here's a series that I think will excel in anime more than the manga version. I like the pacing they decided to use. Looking forward to more episodes before we all get arrested for viewing contraband ;)

Here's a series that I think will excel in anime more than the manga version. I like the pacing they decided to use. Looking forward to more episodes before we all get arrested for viewing contraband ;)

Considering the second episode didn't even take us to the end of the second manga chapter, I'm not sure why you'd say that, Yahve.

I mean the pacing of the dialogue, dramatic pauses, cut scenes. quick vs slow moments. Not the 1:1 manga to anime episode ratio.

When is the 3rd coming out?

Next monday, I think. And yeah, the pacing's pretty nice, but I liked the way the manga's handled all this stuff too. I definitely like the faithfulness to the source, though word is that the anime has a set number of episodes and the manga isn't even close to done, so they might force a conclusion.

Update: Section23 has confirmed with ANN that from episode 2 on the series will be available only to premium (paid) subscribers.

Wait... I know we're passed two, but is this really gonna happen? Are you getting them offa something else or are we watching something you paid for? Cause if that's the case :FHD: to you, sir.

Archived