Hondo's Bar

E3 Videoshames

Thelogan

Inspired by GameInformer's top 10 embarrassing E3 moments. This year Microsoft had the most cringe worthy showing, hands down.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sony 2006. Meme central.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Desperately fishing for audience participation, so hard to watch.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vbk-aYWHYU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vbk-aYWHYU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vbk-aYWHYU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rock Revolution: It just wasn't meant to be.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

UGHGGGHGGHGHGHHGHGGHHG those are terrible :gross: I feel bad for the presenters.... and wtf was up with Rock Revolution. Shit just looks completely unplayable.

of course the gifs to come out of this E3 were plentiful

2cgfwpj.gif

9jd63a.gif

23i6phh.gif

23jlg7l.gif

drf1wx.gif

gonna go listen to some Justin Bieber....

fuckthisfuckthisfuckthisfuckthis

Rock Revolution was so good when it was unveiled, though! i mean, Leigh Alexnder (as i recall) was blogging for it on kotaku or the like, and first mentions how they hired a Ramones cover band to debut it at Konami's presser, and how that band seemed to know how to play blitzkreig bop with their own instruments - at which point Leigh noted "it's really brave doing this right after the Silent Hill set, it's like you're provoking an undead Joey Ramone to curse you - and then they clearly played the song for the first time on plastic instruments, and...well, logan posted the video.

Konami rep basically wrapped it up and said good night at light speed.

Archived