Hondo's Bar

Newt

The NZA

Bummer, but I'm sure if PIXAR axed it then there must've been a good reason. In my book those guys hit even when they miss.

I'm actually more bummed that this wasn't a thread calling out Newtype from whatever tentaclepr0n rock he crawled under. Has anyone in MIA heard from him? I hope he wasn't crushed under an overturned bookcase of graphic novels or suffered a concussion from a Thanos statue conking him on the noggin. :uhm:

more than likely, advertising forced the project out of commission, it's the way of world. had it started out with the right adverts, it would have made it. FB alone isn't enough to keep a project going, as myspace has proved more than once, money matters. :( I'd personally like to see where it develops, and had so many storyline become more than shadows of the internet world, we'd see more ideas come to life.

i'm 100% sure this was gonna be the movie that'dve finally made me a pixar fanboy, and disney killed it for cars 2, featuring more marketable figures/musicals. you guys should just pack it up & call it a day.

ps hung with newt tonight, dude's fine, was online a few days back...should see more of him soon, his interent's no good when it rains, apparently. like old people & knees.

i'm 100% sure this was gonna be the movie that'dve finally made me a pixar fanboy,

You still haven't seen Toy Story 3, have you? It was possibly their best movie.

As for Cars 2, I don't believe that was a decision driven by money. How could it be? It's made the least amount of money of their last 9 films, and they're aware it's their film with the least enthusiastic following. I think they had an idea for a sequel they liked, so they went for it.

Archived