Hondo's Bar

Dogfighting

Jables

This is a pre-poll thread stating intent & asking for photosubmissions for the poll that will by far overshadow the Hondies & determine who really reigns supreme on Hondos.

Prep your best pets to represent yourself or your usergroup in our dogfighting spectacularrrr!!

No Michael Vick trolls allowed

Did doctors switch your brain with the clinging bits of shit on Michael Chicklis' arse hair again? If I can't be uncharacteristically clever and have to spell it out, here it fucking well IS:

we are going to have a poll. A poll involving your fucking pets. Preferably Dogs. Dogs are the hairy quadrapeds you sic onto your balls w/peanut butter but wait, now I'm probably confusing you. dogs: thing things you don't have to beg for sex. you take a picture of the dog and you post it here. When this is done the thread becomes a poll and people vote for- no, getting o/t again.

just post the fucking pics and i'll explain the next step.

Yeah I figure folks like MH have cats & not dogs so either will be a separate category or, depending on participation a combined, overarching cats V dogs thing with winners from each side duking it out. If nothing else, Mia's gotta be a clear contender & I'm hoping talking about his adorable poodle might draw Eli into posting. Ya never know...

NZA, you don't even have a fucking cat...

Archived