Hondo's Bar

The Superhero Game

Keth

Fantastic forum needs another game besides count to a million.

Ok this one is similar to the movie game with a few quirks.

1) First I'll make up a super hero name.

2) next person makes up what super power that hero has. as outlandish or generic as you want (more outlandish the better though.)

3) same person^ makes up another superhero name, but it has to start with the last letter of the superpower. and the game goes on like that.

If anyone has a suggestion to make the game more enjoyable shout out.

in the meantime Ill go first.

Cannon-Head

Edit: I took out that stupid letter rule. I read over 10 times and finally realized it was stupid. Just a simple hero to superpower imagination game.

Edited by axel_napalm

Cannon-Head (sic) has the arcane ability to make the tip of his penis be considered "official" to the fanbase of a fictional universe.

oyEsno6.jpg

I am confused by the rules of your game. So mine should start with an "e"?

I think, perhaps, it would be better if the next super hero name started with the last letter of the previous, since I plan on having overly convoluted super power explanations.

That's what it was originally, then I thought that made no sense, then I changed it, then I realized that made no sense.

I just changed it again so its just simply superhero-power-hero-power. None of that letter nonsense.

So you name a superhero now and the next person makes up their own powers for them.

Has the ability to make people's toenails grow to tremendous sizes, or shrink so they are no more. The former would be advantageous as to weigh down foes and cause a great deal of pain if they are wearing shoes, the latter would cause a great deal of annoyance to foes if cool air hits their feet.... or cause a great deal of pain if they are wearing shoes.

Manic Mole

RdSwtlv.png

Has the ability to pop open corked bottles without even touching them (or losing the contents). Unfortunately, the Phantom Corkscrew's powers are completely dependent on no-one in the room knowing of the true identity of this mysterious party-goer (and thus, receives far fewer invitations than he or she would otherwise).

Snailman

Technically all tardigrades are unstoppable but TUT, as his friends call him, has the advantage of being twenty feet tall. This can cause some trouble and quite a mess since he is indeed unstoppable.

Malcolm Luther Xtreme Jr.