Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Instagram (?)

The NZA

...so while i very much doubt it'd bring us many new members, do you guys think it'd be worth it to use IG to host some of our better images? I just came across an old Hondo's Poker sheet here from nearly a decade back that i wanted to scan & share here, just wondered if members thought it'd be worth it to have another corner to put up our pics & such.

while i'd be down to share images, i'm clearly not great at hosting these things, so if anyone's down to host it, i'd help.

• 2 weeks later...

it was pretty crazy.

was thinking: this won't be as easy as sharing the twitter account - as i recall, you have to have an FB page (which we do), but can you login from different devices/etc? i don't even know if i can have multiple accounts on my phone...one of ya'll look into it when you can, ive got tons of stuff from our Photo Gallery that'd be great to go up there.

was thinking: this won't be as easy as sharing the twitter account - as i recall, you have to have an FB page (which we do), but can you login from different devices/etc? i don't even know if i can have multiple accounts on my phone...one of ya'll look into it when you can, ive got tons of stuff from our Photo Gallery that'd be great to go up there.

I used to run the IG for a media company and I remember having to log in and out between their acct and my personal acct. A mild annoyance, really. And one I can't believe they haven't remedied, from what I can tell. I am looking at it on my phone now. I just clicked on the Sign Up option and it looks like you can register with an email OR facebook, so maybe it wouldn't be too difficult. If no one else wants to tackle it, I'd totally help you out. Even though I'm still a newbie around these parts. happy.png

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

So I'm about to get a new phone when my tax return gets here in a couple of weeks. Im gonna keep my galaxy s4 cause I like the camera so I figure I could host an IG account on the old phone. If anything I can set it up that way and pass it down to someone else or if others have extra devices to use like that to set them up with the account. Ill post more when that happens though, we'll see!

• Upvote 1

Ok so I set up a dummy email (hondosbar616@gmail.com) to make an instagram.

username: hondosbar

password: horseapples

I don't have the facebook page (the page not the group) credentials so if anyone does they should link those up so we can follow the normies. Other than that, anyone who wants post some stuff go nuts!

• 2 months later...