Hondo's Bar

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan

Keth

OMG!!! Duuuude! Looking at Bebop n' Krang - me thinks this is going to be based on the IDW comics! YEEESSS! I...

3663d6f4006208e801efde55eb4389be.gif

(sigh) Okay - it looks great. Still wanna see some gameplay. I don't see any health bars, meters, lives...in some screens they got shadows - others they don't. I gotta see gameplay! (wipes drool)

It'd be awesome if they had unlockable skins - or something to encourage replay:

Mirage turtles (tails w/ all red bandanas), 80s cartoon, 2K3 turtles, the Henson Turtles from the 90 movie...can you imagine?! I'd gladly throw down 5 bucks for a retro skin pack.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish the show was done in this style. Looks fucking great!

More info here

It's a third-person action game set in the Big Apple (though likely not at 3AM), and will see the turtles, by way of singleplayer or four-player online co-op (no mention of local) taking on Bebop, Rocksteady, Shredder, and other "iconic bosses." It will feature an original story from Tom Waltz, who handles IDW's recent storyline.
Edited by Axels

Jeez, no Wii U love - that's what the NUX has to be...a legit 3rd party option...'cuz...dayum. Nintendo not getting the latest TMNT game is tragic.

ANYWAY - getting this on 360. I hope to holy hell they have drop-in / drop-out play 'cuz I don't have any friends who have an XBOX. weep.gif

60805565b30a7443f.gif

I LOVE the comic book aesthetic! Looks kewl! It all looked cool! The combat they showed looked so fast and explosively over-the-top - I want more gameplay details, though. So far, I'm getting this - bring it!

• 2 months later...