Hondo's Bar

Prey

Keth

Yeah, it was originally Prey 2, but it seems they rebranded it and are kind of doing an anthology type thing with it. Making it its own thing. I never got to play the original since I never owned a 360. I've only heard good things though.

Edited by Axels

yeah, Panch & Chief were pushing part 1 hard years ago, it was on one of the first games i recall playing through when i got a 360...absolutely loved the stuff they were doing, even before Portal!

after Wolfenstein & DOOM both got fantastic revival games, i've high hopes for this one

Yeah, it was originally Prey 2, but it seems they rebranded it and are kind of doing an anthology type thing with it. Making it its own thing. I never got to play the original since I never owned a 360. I've only heard good things though.

Yeah your comment here came up in the show if I remember correctly - basically we WANT it to be a cool anthology series but most likely they are making use of a name they paid too much for.