Hondo's Bar

The Munsters

• 4 weeks later...

What interests me most is you can hear Sherri Moon-Zombie physically straining not to sound like Baby Firefly. That's the generous take. The less kind observation is that she's doing 'spooky voice' so badly that Demi Lovato(paranormal advocacy queer***) is going to take exception.

***Hear me out. I wrote 'queen' but they're NB so queer is an acceptable term when playing on words Y/N?

Either way the punchline is on Sherri Moon-Zombie for doing 'ghost voice', and maybe Demi is taking it a bit far with the singing to ghosts. But that's IT.

3 hours ago, Visitant said:

I was obsessed with the old show alongside the addams family as a kid. This...this could go either way. Its Rob Zombie

As a kid who watched both as well I gotta ask: Did you also refer to the Addams Family as 'the thinking man's Munsters'?

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2022 at 4:45 PM, Jables said:

***Hear me out. I wrote 'queen' but they're NB so queer is an acceptable term when playing on words Y/N?

Either way the punchline is on Sherri Moon-Zombie for doing 'ghost voice', and maybe Demi is taking it a bit far with the singing to ghosts. But that's IT.

*nods in approval*

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jables said:

As a kid who watched both as well I gotta ask: Did you also refer to the Addams Family as 'the thinking man's Munsters'?

I totally did!

I never said it out loud since I don't think I ever had an actual conversation with anyone about the shows. I mostly watched these shows alone as a child.

Edited by Dag
Addition

18 hours ago, Jables said:

Probably something close to that. I always had a preference for the Addams Family over the Munsters by far.