Hondo's Bar

InuYasha ^ -^

Sango

Konnichiwa minna-san!!  

So here is the story::

Many years ago, a dog-like half demon by the name of **Inu-Yasha** stole the Shikon Jewel, which can give great power to anyone that posses it man/demon. He was stopped by the jewel's protector, Kikyo, who shot him with an enchanted arrow, meant to seal him forever. Kikyo, however, was seriously injured and died not long after, and the jewel was burned along with her body.   :scared:

**Kagome** is a normal girl, who lives in modern Tokyo. On the day she turned 15, she got pulled through the Bone-Eaters' Well by a centripede demon. She travelled back in time, and stumbled across Inu-Yasha's immobile body, having been trapped there by Kikyo's spell for many years.

Suddenly a village is attacked by the Centripede demon, Inu-Yasha is awaken, and the Shikon Jewel reappeared - out of Kagome's body! :wary:  Inu-Yasha saved Kagome, who was shocked when she found out he only did it to get the jewel:sly: ! Now bound by another spell, Inu-Yasha is forced to help Kagome re-gather the shards of the Jewel :hmph:, which was shattered by Kagome's arrow. :0  So the story continues and they befriend a horny monk, a fox like kid, and a demon hunting ninja girl....

So what so you think so far?? Sorry that I kind a gave away the story but with out what I wrote there would be no plot... for those of you who have seen it what rating would you give it :approve: ?? Also those who have not would you like to watch it and why??

** Hey! Alita a saw you guys talken about me in the eva post so What If I :D  anime :p iis just a small step towards world domination! :D hahahahaha..... j/k :D

:blush: aww you guyz thanx for welcoming me and posting replies and stuff you guys rock :D InuYasha does ROCK :smile: The only thing I'm bitter =_= about is the fact that the 3rd season is taken forever.... and the movie which has already been release in japan is going to take forever to get here...Oh well :plain:

MOJO JO JO!!!! :D  :D :D  :D

:monkey: :buttercup: :bubbles: :blossom:

WELCOME~~~!!!!!  

OK soo I have seen the second season I saw the hole thing I LOVE INUYASHA!! :D  it rocks!!!! I love shippo he is sooo cute and I love the plot but watch these fuckers always find a way to ruin the ending..I wish I spoke Japaneese though I can't stand the subtittles and sometimes they go by way to fast....and the spelling is off but hey its all good...maybe I should edit them hmmmmmmmmm...... :thinking:

as long as you can find your way back nooo problem p-chan

:D

I have to agree with what p-chan said Inuyasha looks awsome with the Black hair and I love his brother Setsa...eehh you guys know his name...I can't remember how to spell his name.. anywho... INYASHA ROCKS!

:approve:  :approve:  :approve:  :approve:

So any news yet on when the next season is coming out?? I'm getting anxious and annoyed! :D 1st off they only put 11 episodes in the second set of DVDs. In other words they're trying to make lots of money selling it slowly. 2nd the last episode is so neutral... Its so  :p  not saying anything big with the storyline. Don't get me wrong, I love it cause I'm a sucker for that sappy stuff, but not as the last episode....

But maybe it's better that way, cause you don't get left on a cliffhanger and can wait out a little longer...

:D  I'm still bitter! :D

P-chan ur always bitter what else is new.....and I have to agree I think they Jipped you I want to see the rest to~!!!!!  :scared:  :scared:

I really like Inuyasha....hell hand over some Smirnoff Ice and some Pizza and we got a fun night at home... :approve:  :approve:  :approve:

huh what does mojo have Inuyasha 3? is that what it is..ooohh Gimmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy........ :D

:::Shameless plug:::

Come kick up your feet let down your hair and relax in the Taps of life in the Druken Bar.....where the men are nice and the glasses are clean... where the drinks are sweet and there are umbrellas in ur drink... where the wine flows like water and (yes we serve water) the people know your name...in The Taps Of Life....

Guest Yahve

What episiodes do these seasons contain??  I have eps 1-40 on my HD on DivX thanks to the internet :D , so I have no clue as to what season im on.    :D

::Looks at the cover:: damn its all in Japanese JESUS...brb ::goes to the DVD player in the living room looks throught the chapters walks back to the comp:: Well Yahve the first set is up to the 25 episode and the second one I don't know cause we don't have it you would have to ask P-chan I have seen it but I don't remember what episode it ends on....

INUYASHA ROCKS!!! :D

:::Shameless plug:::

Come kick up your feet let down your hair and relax in the Taps of life in the Druken Bar.....where the men are nice and the glasses are clean... where the drinks are sweet and there are umbrellas in ur drink... where the wine flows like water and (yes we serve water) the people know your name...in The Taps Of Life....

• 2 weeks later...

From what I remember... the second season had 11 episodes so if your by 40 you have way past what we've seen. Which by the way, I want the next season!!!!! :D  i hate people!!!!!!

(This has nothing to do with this, but I want to keep this for the record... This was my 54th post!!!! HEHE to all that know.)  

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys want, i have upto episode 68 on cd that i can copy for you. Most of it is pretty good quality and the translations are generally better than the ebay dvds. I have the first 2 sets and the subs drive me nuts too  ??? Let m know if you're interested.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...