Hondo's Bar

Halloween Obsession has begun

tewibewi

Hello, hi. Has anyone started to plan their halloween decorations yet? 

I may or may not make the entire front yard a happy haunts haunted mansion party Time will tell if this can be accomplished this year, but for now I started tinkering with a seance room with madame leota 😁🔮

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cux_V_0OjAB/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Wow! 2

On 7/17/2023 at 11:03 AM, tewibewi said:

Holy shit! That's amazing! Is that yours? Or something you want to pull off?

I've already been discussing Halloween plans (loosely) with Asia (Girlfriend not continent) so you're not alone. Partly because Poland hates Halloween, they even once proposed a law banning its celebration for fear of Satanic links :sarcasm: so they don't have a culture of Halloween parties. But now that we're living in a game village here in Sweden with a load of likeminded nerds we're definitely going to have a party this year. I've already proposed the idea of us all carving traditional Irish Jack o'lanterns made from turnips.

340px-Traditional_Irish_halloween_Jack-o

• Wow! 1

i must know more about these jack-o-turnips, and possibly asia (not the continent) as well

also i love that i was busting teri's chops for putting this here & not in general and she was like "the forum says hobbies!!" and i can't really argue with that

hell yes rebellion halloween festivities!! and yes I stuffed a wig on styrofoam wig bust into an acrylic lamp globe, the video is projecting straight onto her styrofoam head. I didn't even paint or treat with a reflective coat! the bust was too big so I had to cut off her head so it fit inside the 5.5" opening. substituting the headspace is a cute avocado plushie. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello I am Teri and I still love Halloween and I'm already sad a week of October has already ended but here's some shots of this week!

A post shared by Teri (@tewibewi)

• Really Like 1
  • Wow! 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 12:43 PM, alive she cried said:

Love these so much! Was that a club or a pub that ye went to? I love this season. We had our party on Saturday I'll post some pics soon.

the party pics were in an auditorium basement in eureka springs done up with decorations, they did a great job 😁