Hondo's Bar

The Apprentice

Benz

Ok, I missed season 1, but I'm tryin to convince my parents to get it on DVD since they like it so much. (and since I can't afford anything right now.)

Season 2 however, I've been watching from the 1st episode. It's on Thursdays from 9 - 10 PM on NBC. It's pretty good, I think. So far 3 of the 18 candidates have been fired. Trump's decisions have been good based on the info he had.

Um... I don't wanna spoil anything about last night's decision, so now I gotta go read the faq on how to do spoilers.

donald_trump_150c.jpg

Ok... now about last night's episode...

(spoiler ahead)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I also missed Season 1...I actually only saw the last episode, and I still don't know why I did. I caught the 1st episode of this season on a fluke because there was nothing else on TV when we were up in Disney, but the show interested me.

On the voting, Benny, I agree with you on Maria being the one who should've been fired, however...we all knew it was going to be Stacie J...

She had been bothering the women from the get go and they were going to find any excuse, and I do mean ANY, to get rid of her. If it weren't for Bradford removing his immunity, she would've been gone last week. In the eyes of the other women, she is an obstacle. One which they removed.

Aarty - Yeah, I agree. Bradford got a little too cocky. I say for the women, next to go is Maria. For the guys, I honestly have no idea. They did great considering their initial plan flopped. I liked Pamela's idea of pumping vanilla aroma into the subway systems of New York. That would've created a buzz allright! :D Seriously though, I liked the idea.

SiBob - Yeah, apparently they don't work on the new board... Yet, anyways. Well, the info gets posted on the Apprentice website anyways, so... :D

The next episode (Repeat of Episode 4 w/ extended board room) is today at 9PM! (I checked the website, and kinda got caught up. But I still didn't see the episode, so I'll watch tonight and then post here again.)

*spoiler warning*

Jennifer C.

mdf695440.jpg

You're fired!

I thought from previous episodes that she'd be a contender, but she really screwed up and just was not cool and didn't get along with anyone this episode. Not looking good for the ladies except for Pamela, who's on the guys team anyways.

Jen C acted really mean and took stuff way too personally. She didn't act professionally at all. I wasn't suprised she got fired by the end of the episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, been kinda out of it lately.

Last episode, Last week, Pamela got fired. She was transferred back to the women's team. She finally got their act in order, but made the mistake of pricing the item (a cleaner, they were trying to sell the most on QVC, they actually were on QVC, but I don't know when) too high. This week...

John...

mdf695440.jpg

You're fired!

After 4 straight victories, the men lost this one. The task was to design women's clothing and see who could make the most money. I think Trump felt bad for the ladies, because this was obviously in their favor. Caroline, Trump's #2 gal, couldn't stop laughing, watching the guys trying to pick stuff out. Funny episode.

John got fired because he chose a not so good designer, and priced the stuff too high.

If you wanna see an overview of the episode, and an extended boardroom session, watch it again on Saturday 9PM on NBC.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it is, Aarty. And this week....

Elizabeth, You're fired!

Trump didn't even let her bring back 2 or 3 people. She really screwed up. She was so indicisive, to the point of paralysis. She brought the team in one direction, then changed her mind and took them in another. The ad they made for NYPD was funny, and it was supposed to be serious. The other team did way better, a very nice job.

Archived