Hondo's Bar

Pulp Fiction SE DVD

Does anyone know anythin bout the release date of Pulp Fiction: Special Edition DVD?

The current version is the bout the lamest DVD ive seen...barebones, special features include "chapter selection"  :D

This sucks ass for 2 reasons:

1) This great film deserves better. Fuck, "Dude Where's my Car?" got a special edition!

2) I have the VHS version, and it actually has cut scenes at the end...very rare for the format, i think.

A few of the scenes - one with m'boy Bruce in particular - are pretty damn cool, and its sad for the VHS to have more extras.

I'm told a better version'll see the light of day by the year's end, just wonderin if anyone else heard similar.  Amazon.com's not listin it yet, last i checked, only movies they hinted at this year that got me excited were "Name of the Rose" and "Little Big Man".

• 3 years later...

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor