Hondo's Bar

House of M: Who?

The NZA

Who's behind the House of M, really?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure if anyone's reading this besides me and Cap'n, sadly, as its the most fun ive had with a big crossover event in years. HoM # 6 of 8 is out now, and its ramifications are planned to push storylines well into '06...seriously, if you were let down by Avengers: Dissasembled, this might clear things up.

But anyway, ive got a thread for all that, this is for those who are reading it, and wanna take bets on who's behind the whole thing, as Cap'n & I have already been talking. Who do you think, and why?

(Dont forget spoiler tags, unless this thread is one giant spoiler anyway)

Heh, I think you and Cap are the only ones reading it. So it is good, then? I was let down by a lotta Bendis' big epic stuff of the past couple years so I was pretty hesitant, but I might pick some up. Is it one of those you-need-to-know-the-entire-backstory-of-every-Marvel-character-to appreciate stories?

Not at all, just Dissasembled, basically. As alwyas, the more shit you know, the better, but the core book tells the story: you can read Iron Man, Spider-Man, FF, Mutopia etc to read about side-stories (which are also pretty good so far), but i think its really great.

HoM 1-6 is out, that and Pulse # 10 have been really awesome, you shouldnt miss them. I havent enjoyed an arc this much since Age of Apocalypse.

well....the marvel poll seems to think so, but...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Either way, # 6 is out next week...cant remember if its the finale or not, as i mighta been wrong on "of 8"...so we'll know more soon.

Think about it. Mutants & Sapiens coexisting in harmony? In Mags' reality, if us dirty flatscans existed, it'd be to serve as slaves or food. In HoM reality we're effectively second-class citizens, but there's not a lot of animosity prelavent. I didn't realise there was any question of a shadowy mastermind.

Wouldn't surprise me if Xavier was in on it though. He's supposedly dead, but with no body to show for it. He'll be found in Hell's kitchen as a chippendale/ gigolo with long flowing hair, pimped by Cage and Cage'll just be like, "Oh! THAAAT Charles Xavier. What can I say? Whitey's ass makes me a lotta chedda. (To Xavier) Now get back onnat corner before I cut'cho pale ass up. Biznitch."

sometimes, i have no idea why you spoil tag the things you do.

True, its a coexistance, but its still a reverse oppression: i never believed Mags wanted all the humans dead, a la Age of Apocalypse, just domination, which is why i didnt see this scenario as unfitting with his agenda...if Xavier's a willing part in this, doesnt it sort of go against everything he stands for?

Whedon may've called his character into question over in Astonishing X-Men, but this'd be giong way too far for him.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

SEMEN! I LOVE IT IN MY MOUTH! KEVIN SPACEY WAS KIASER SOZE!!! BRUCE WILLIS IS A GHOST!!! RED IS IN LOVE WITH GUY GARDNER!!!!

Archived