Hondo's Bar

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

Senshik

superpuzzlefighter2turbo.jpg

spf2.jpg

puzzle1.jpg

Alright so who here remembers this awesomely addicting game? Cuz I do!!! I used to own everyone who came accross me. EVERYONE. For a whole summer when this game was released, that's all I did: OWN. From my brothers, my older brothers' friends, my friends, my cousins, my puppy that died, to my own mom!

I have a copy somewheres in my old collection of ps1 games... or my cousin might have it... but if enough people showing up to my party on Monday night want to play it, I'll gladly bust my ... ah, Tits, to find it!

If you have a copy, by all means, please let me know and BRING IT WITH YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

Warning: I have not played in years, therefore am very rusty. don't hate me!!! :luigi:

I have a copy for the PS1 an it's still like new.

Whats in it for me by bringing said copy.

You get to............... Have the first round against me, THE STRONGEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

*crowd cheers*

man, i hear copies go for like $100 on ebay, i havent checked in a while.

im still sad neither SF collection/anthology bothered to pack in this cult-hit, it was always an event back in the dorms, and its one of those tetris-like games that even the chicks had a blast with.

You still remember how we would play that game for hours on end. I remember how Tim would beat everybody cause it was his game and had time to pratice playing that thing. We played one night for about 6 hours non-stop.

We played one night for about 6 hours non-stop.

I remember I played that game from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed! Man... At the time I was like going into 7th grade, I think? Sheez... those were the good 'ol innocent days...

I used to be skilled enough to fortell my opponents death. I would be playing and saying... Yeah, you're going to die... right about... *brake a million chains*... NOW. *99 blocks down* :boink:

I wanna see someone own at this game with Dan. That would be incredible.

Archived