Hondo's Bar

Global moderator

The NZA

Global Moderator (moderates all forums)  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

fair enough - i needs a texan/pirate flag of some kind for the icon, members who oughta join, and of course a name for it - Ly, you wanna head this one up?

MH: what bout steppin up as a global mod?

My talents in the art area are not so great, esp. on the computer (if you're referring to the flag).

That flag is COOL AS HELL. It makes me almost almost almost wanna bein the TX group, but you know. Love for ze cr3at0rz (and ze blue meanie).

as for being a Global Mod... I'm super honored but I don't really have the talent, skillz, or knowledge to make good decisions on the moderating front.... I can't even get any sort of job done with the part of the forum I have mod abilities in.... I am around a lot of the time though so I could be eagle/scout eyes for yourself and Jax if you like! I'm always on the fence for the majority of things though.

What exactly would Mod duties include?

well, sarcasmo could catch you up on the specifics of your moderator control panel abilities, but duties are basically:

-Assist members who need help (point to the FAQ or something)

-Delete duplicate posts

-Content: move things into the msot appropriate forum you think they belong in, or ask me if youre unsure.

-bring any issues im not seeing to my attention

-youre the first branch of response, so if need be (wed have to have some ground rules) you can close topics, open them, etc in any forum. You can also pin things for attention.

Theres other minor things, like im looking into limited admin control panel access so day-to-day things like keeping spammers out and helping legit members get in, as that'd be a big help since im not always around.

other than that...general shit, like note when the board comes down and lemme know so i can take it up with invision, etc....just bascially a moderator of all forums, help me out in the process. we could get you guys some uh, sig banners (that's what jax needs!) to say that youre here to help or whatever, and...and hats.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived