Hondo's Bar

De la Hoya v Mayweather

And The Winnahhhh is....  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cunting Mayweather won.

I really thought at the start that de la Hoya had it but as it went on he really started losing it.

I was comparing it to Liston/Patterson earlier on that day what with the whole good guy V bad guy angle and I think I jinxed myself. The odds were so much against de la Hoya and I was so sure he was going to win anyways I nearly put a bet on but thankfully I saved my money.

That cunt Fiddy put a cool mil on Mayweather. I also blame him and think the WBC should do an inquiery into what exactly is in pimp juice.

well, i mean, fiddy's album's not out till later this year, and you know, man's gotta eat. Im sure he's struggling. Its only cool when honkies get the big bucks, eh imus?!

but if youre seriously accusing the WBC of allowing a fixed fight, well, sir! First ive ever heard of such a dirty accusation. :arty:

you know, i never really was a fan, and remember winning a fair amount of lunch money in the day by going with underdog Buster Douglas. But after ROY JONES dissapointements i woudlnt be against it.

Archived