Hondo's Bar

jedi knights vs jla

Kee

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i won't right it that way myself i'd go for the stratigest in batman or a snapped superman or green lantern if i wanted jla to win if i wanted jedis to win i'd write them as a countinous swarm of folks leting loose. if i where to write batman fighting yoda i could write yoda cuts him up in a second or i could write yoda use the mind trick but it doesn't work on batman and he uses that to his advantage to get in a cheap shot. to sum up the bat yoda fight a good writer would let bats get lucky or yoda would just kill him. now a bad writer would have batman throw yoda across the room crippling him then have batman stomp on his head while all the say"i'm the fatty boombatty to the extreme of the jla bitch" which would then make me cry because of the character deformation and to an extent destruction. to conclude i just want to mention the importance of the lucky shoot, hit, etc by saying that obi had no chance against maul but he got luckydan-yuritaunt.gif

You know Aquaman & Martian dick hunter get their shit split within the first 5 seconds of the match.  Wonder Woman might last 15.  Flash Gets split in two b/c the Jedi's know where he's running around.  Now, Hal Jordan would be a problem... not the new kid, he'd jump in there and get tattooed way too quick.  Hal would probably go the distance.  Superman would definitely take out a few before getting Ginsu-ed into Kibbles, he'd like to be up close & fist fighting, they'd jump him.  Batman would come up with this incredible plan, build all this wonderful equipment, practice the whole battle again & again, and then, when he shows up, the Jedi choke him from 1/2 a block away & drop a building on him.

damn, no love for batman...

cant really defend aquaman or hunter - dont know much bout em - but you reallly fuckin sure the jeids cut The Flash in half? I mean, i know they see shit before it happens an alla that, but can they keep up with him? The man moves faster than the speed of light, ya know....i dont know if ive seen any jedis with reactions that quick....

what the hell is wrong with you man flash might more than likely kill the entire jedi army by himself he can't be taken down by two fucking guys i cann't even imagine how it could happen try to explain your wild alagations and you'll see that you're just crazy, wait no i mean you're fucking crazy he's too fast so you can get an idea on his speed flash runs so fast he can run stright through things like walls but not by breaking through them no he actually becomes tangable amazing eh so imagine what will happen when he disarmeds on of the jedi's and takes their light saber across the battle field.

but not by breaking through them no he actually becomes tangable amazing eh

#1)  Learn decent human punctuation before attempting to write in a human language.

#2)  The word you were looking for is INtangible.  Go buy a Thesaurus please.

#3)  In what tense is the word DISARMEDS?  Post-future?  Past-passive-aggressive-noun?  

Calm yourself and learn to accept it.  The Jedi rule.

You suck cock big chief fagot bitch mother fucking whore! I hate you I hate you! just let me stick it you one more time I'll be good.

it's funny when someone pounces on my mistakes i always wonder why someone would do that are you reaching here chief do you need to have something over someone is it the constant loseing in your life that's got you down or is it that you just suck cock like madman said earlier or was it simply that your daddy took your man hood from you that one awfull night i'll be the bigger man here and let you have this day but walk away boy walk away. cody-rock.gif

Uh...right.  Well, uhm, nah im askin the same question tho Chiefy, ya know how fast the man moves right? I mean sure your vader & Maul would be tough, but again  i think we were talkin the good guys, the jedis, not the sith.  That'd be a better fight, i think.

I mean with the jedis, sure there's obi-wan an Yoda, but then who? Luke? Im sure there's a lotta no-namers but that's a tough fight against some of these guys.

Superman, Green Lantern, and hey im no fan either but Aquaman & Martian dick hunter arent pushovers ya know.  

Anyway, as for Flash, you sure the jedis can keep up? Their reflexes & clairvoyancy are good, but man, the Flash moves faster than light! Even if ya did see him, how could ya possibly stop him before he takes your saber or somethin? Cmon, gimme more justification here than just English lectures, Mrs MaNuer.

Chief, if you went around this board trying to correct everyone's grammar, you'd never get done. Let it slide dude. Even I'm not that anal retentive and I'm pretty anal retentive.

And I gotta give it to the JLA. I'm not sure which Jedi we're talking about, but against an equal number of Jedi the JLA would kick butt.

So I'm gonna go vote.

According to your pansy little rules I can defend myself in however I see fit.

So if I see that a forum-member who thinks he's the know-it-all of the universe but can't spell or write any better than a Chinese foreign exchange student on their first month of English, and state it, then you "bitches better not cry."

And, thank you Mr. Jumbie for so valiantly defending your fudge-packing boyfriend over here.  Couldn't let him do it for himself huh.

As far as I can see everyone's entitled to their opinions, but when I voiced mine I was told I "must be fuckin crazy" or whatever the rest of the reply said... so if you decided the fight before you even debated the issue, why post it?  Just act it out in your simple little brain and then cheer for yourself in the mirror while you masturbate on your little action figures of Batman.

man batman can kill them all especially that sick yoda punk he is nothing but a good for nothing junkie that bum isnt even good enough for bill and teds greatest adventure man now that was some cool matrix shit with neo and all that but that yoda was sure something else.

yoda.jpg

I didnt touch on the grammar thing, im way off a lotta times too but then im used to artistic's style of half assed writin.

And hey, i masturbate to my Solid Snake figure these days. Mmm..snake...anyway, ya never answered me on the JLA thing, you sure those jedis got reflexes faster than light? Cmon seriously, gimme a detailed thing on jedis winnin, ill buy it if its laid out well. :D

I guess you may be right...

Never read / seen the Jedi take on a guy like Flash.  Guess it would be undetermined who could take who.  I still say if there's more than one of them up against Flash, he'll have a hard time.  Running quick doesn't neccessarily mean thinking quick, one mistake could mean Harakiri for Flash.

What about if they choke him from a distance & hold him above the ground?

Well then the man's scarred, but ya gotta catch him first.  Id leave that shit to Yoda i guess, but then you'd better have someone to keep Superman at bay.  A very few good books like Kingdom Come show what happens to Supes when he sees his comrades die...the gloves finally come off, and there aint much that can stop him, so you'd better deal with him & Flash first.

Were also forgettin bout the formidable threats of Plastic Man & Blue Beetle. :D

Ok, JediKnights/JLA

First thing, if you are gonna put so many Jedi against the JL why not atleast make it the JLI(international, include Europe, Austraila, Asia, and America).  That way at least the numbers would be even remotely fair.  And even without the rest of the League, the Jedi still lose.

Guys, The JLA would obviously win.  Correction, Superman, Flash, GreenLantern, would win.  Oh sorry, Superman or GL alone could win(would say the Flash too but so many Jedi).  The rest would only have to sit back with popcorn and watch.  Don't get me wrong, I like the Jedi, but they are way out of their league.  Besides, why are they so oppressed by the emperors forces and dwindling if they could already see it.  What good is it if you can see something comming and can't do anything about it.  This fight isn't even remotely fair to the Jedi even if they had the help of the Dark Jedi.

And as far as that Obi defeating Maul thing, that was no luck, that was the hand of GOD.  Come on, the guy hands Obi AND his master their asses and proceeds to stand still and watch himself get cut in half.  It's like the coreograpers went "oh snap, forgot Obi was supposed to win this."  Wasn't  a believable victory at all.

Eh...agreed but I still think Flash has a better shot than GL sometimes, and im a big GL fan.  The man moves faster than light, i just dont buy the jedi's reflexes touchin that.

Also - Aquaman, Martian Dick Hunter, Woner Woman - these gusy arent pushovers, people.  Aquaman alone can be pretty formidable, when written by Peter David.  Of course, Aqua's dead now (for the time bein) so it dont matter anyway.

BIRRRRRD MAAAAAAAN! :D

the fight with chief

"According to your pansy little rules I can defend myself in however I see fit." "So if I see that a forum-member who thinks he's the know-it-all of the universe but can't spell or write any better than a Chinese foreign exchange student on their first month of English, and state it, then you "bitches better not cry."

i'm sorry for the late responce chief but you know work school and all i don't really quite know where you are getting these things from because even if i did know it all i wouldn't presume to know because i would not know "can't spell or write any better than a Chinese foreign exchange student on their first month of English" yeah like most here i don't go back and check what i wrote i write on pure emotion while i'm here i see no reason not to hell the folks here understand me well enough and what they don't really get they're not supose to get if you can't understand me then you don't know me but i'm straying cheif old boy what i'm really looking to say not to open up old wounds if you have already reached your senses is fuck you i don't claim to know everything i claim to know more than you and that is quite enough once again on pure emotion for now!

the fight at hand

and as for the flash yes he moves fast but some folks are isolating it to just his feet he must in order to survive with the super speed or it would prove point less he would miss his targets and run into walls a whole lot.

And what I'm sayin' is... if you're going to put a poll, and ask for people's opinions, then don't say that they're fucking crazy, because it has nothing to do with you.  If you've already made up your mind a/b who's the winner, then it's not a POLL, it's a statement.  Lock the poll, game over, you win.

EX)  I'm going to make a poll over what ice cream flavor is better, Chocolate or Vanilla... but if you vote for Vanilla, I'm going to promptly call your opinion a pile of dog shit.

Right, but youd be fair in doin so, since we all know folks who dont like chocolate are clearly homos.  Its a scientifc fact.

But i agree, thats why i dont vote right off the bat usually even if i dont think i can be convinced. Im still kinda waitin to see if someone can tell me how the Avengers can beat the JLA, tho Ghost gave a pretty fair arguement.

i don't vote till i hear both sides out it's a known fact that i've voted for folks that i don't like (see sups versus wolverine) but futher still i'm staying clear of polls i don't know shit about so come on now know the facts before you talk smack son hell i didn't even vote in the cheif artistic fight but suddenly it's clear to me you're just mad because you're my prison bitch and it's all right i'm fitting to go get me some smokes any how so i'll sell you to the first inmate that'll be willing to trade any takers?