Hondo's Bar

POLL: HONDOS @ WoW

MetalHeart

GIVE US YOUR OPINIONS, DAMMIT!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THERE AREN'T FUNNY ANSWERS TO CHOOSE FROM BECAUSE WoW IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!

But seriously. If you are apart of the Hondo's crowd that is gaming on WoW, and you want to be apart of the Hondo's Bar Guild that Lycaon and I want to create, give us your input. We really want to get as many people as we can together to play with!!

IT'LL BE EXTREMEEEEEE...-ly fun.

Otherwise you'll just be leaving Hondo's good name in the hands of Lycaon and I. and we're mischievous and shit.

my bad; they forced us to change our password after some mass phishing incident. ill PM you the new one.

should prolly sort this all before the new expansion of Dark Licking or somehting comes out, and increases the already swelling number of 9 million players on this thing...jesus, they must drown in money over at Blizzard. And this is all before Starcraft 2...

ALRIGHT.

Cj and I have created Blood Elves on the server of Duskwood. Ly, if you see this, you should get online!

For the rest of ya'z..... see you along the Dusky Trail..... haha, get it? GET IT?

PS our characters are....

dundundun. Frailure and Evermalice. Yeah, we're real original.

ALRIGHT.

Cj and I have created Blood Elves on the server of Duskwood. Ly, if you see this, you should get online!

For the rest of ya'z..... see you along the Dusky Trail..... haha, get it? GET IT?

PS our characters are....

dundundun. Frailure and Evermalice. Yeah, we're real original.

Signing on now...

So far.. leveled to 5, cleared the uber noobie area, and set hearth to inn. Total time: 49 minutes, 20 secs. =D

Oh and at lvl 10 I'll add her to my sig, since she's gotta be at least 10 to have an Armory Profile.

Archived