Hondo's Bar

Vegita vs. Goku

Benz

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hercule025.jpg

:D

Mr. Satan(or Hercule in the English translation) is one of the most amazing, talented fighters on earth! He won the 25th world tournament, defeating Android 18 with his famous super-duper-ultra-miracle-awesome-megaton-punch(Which he perfected to have a 30 second delayed reaction time before it took effect on her). He is one of the best human fighters in all of DBZ. In fact in the Cell games.......... Allright, allright, so he sucks! He can't hit for anything. He's super weak compared to the Z fighters. All Vegita would have to do is flick him in the forehead, and the guy's skull would smash in. He's pathetic. He's so pathetic that is own daughter could easily take him out... Well, before I get into too much detail, I think every one gets the picture now...  :sly:

SSJVegeta11.gif

:p

vegeta038.jpg

Since when did this become everyone vs Benny? Fine.. Just remember you're messing with a super saiyan.. and Irish/Scottish one at that.. You know there's a saying.. A Scotsman can start a fight in an empty room......  :sneaky:

Mr.  Satan is cool.   In all actuallity Mr. Satan is one of the best human fighters Earth has.   When compared to the "Z" fighters Mr. Satan doesn't ammount to much.   Stand him against a regular person and Mr. Satan kicks ass.

As far as the fights lasting so long in DBZ I dont' think they last long at all.  I think you guys just simply don't like DBZ and can't find other reasons other than you just don't like it.  No one is paying attention to the fact that the reason while these fights are taking so long, as some of you put it, is because there is more than one thing happening at the same time.    Lots of mean while, mean while, mean while.  Am I the only one catching this?

Lots of shows do the exact same thing to keep the suspense, and to tell differnet sub-stories at once for charector development.  If you guys just don't like the show then say it.   That should be reason enough.   I dont' care what anyone has to say I like DBZ and that's that.  I have to ask the people whom expressed a dislike for DBZ for what ever reason.

HOW MANY EPISODES HAVE YOU SEEN?   For those of you that have seen more than five episodes and still don't like it, oh well.

KEE

Mr.  Satan is cool.   In all actuallity Mr. Satan is one of the best human fighters Earth has.   When compared to the "Z" fighters Mr. Satan doesn't ammount to much.   Stand him against a regular person and Mr. Satan kicks ass.

Kevin, I think you've got a good point. Mr. Satan is one of the best human fighters in the series. I think a really cool match up would have been him vs. Krillin. That would have been more of a fair match up.

hercule007.jpg

I still like Vegita the best, because I can relate to him.

vegeta016.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

goku dies before the fight even starts on account that is take too fucking long mean whiles that's bs man mean whiles the fing writter has got no story sowhat does he do he puts pauses after every sentence in what good book or show hasn't there been any else going on now mind you good book or show alright a fight does not have to last a month buu fight four times a week i saw the show and it took three or four months to get to the fight and when they finally started fighting i really couldn't care less cause their fing warm up last a month too bs why can't you guys just say it's crap writting but i still like it anyway for example i like dbz i like to know about dbz cause they have a lot of good new to me ideas but i know that it's shit regardless of the fact that i try time and time again to watch it and mind you i must try

i've seen almost two sagas the buu saga and the freeza saga but i didn't finish them i tried i even sat down and watched most of the freeza saga in one day but to no avail poor poor gi joe it's not the best but what can i do but be a fan and hope to write them one day much like i do with dragon ball i watch take their good ideas put them in my stories create my own ideas on how to improve the show or comic or movie or game or book and when the idea is too different i save that character and start again mixing and matching all the way for some guys but others are made from a different source?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Keep walking.   The point is all nothing isn't without flaw.   He likes G I Joe and you say it sux but he still likes it.    I like it.   My taste can't be too damn bad.  Who introduced you to fight club.   I see you like that video too.   Hmm maybe I see something in DBZ that you just don't see or simply don't like.   What does it have to do with DBZ?  He likes it even though it sux.   I like even though you guys can't see that it doesn't suck.  Keep walking.

No, now i think ill take my time, thanks.

I made 2 comments in this post: one askin bout this Mr Satan, the other a quick joke bout underdogs. If i did say DBZ sucks - which i didnt - id say it with pride, again and again, 'cause its my view, and im free to say so. Aint you or anyone else gonna say otherwise, either.

Ill walk on when im good & damn ready.  Ya might notice i didnt say dick here bout the series itself.

PS You know bout the GI Joe thing most likely 'cause i mentioned it to you; if you recall, i said even he says it sucks, he just reads it in hope it will stop suckin soon.

If youre gonna use things i tell you against me like that, which is kinda low, at least get em right.

Anyway.  Artistic, what did ya like bout the series that you'd use/what didnt you like that kept you from watchin the rest of the series you were into?

• 2 weeks later...

i would use the vergita personality type and the freeza body type vergita's shock value was indeed entertaining it was the first extremest asso turn good guy i have seen and freeza was an interesting looking guy especially when drawn battle ravaged very interesting indeed other wise maybe to some extent the team of loser villans but that would not be there doing rather just an over used idea the rest of the cast was just cut and paste with no unique personalities or character.