Hondo's Bar

lenex vs tyson

arc

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

and you too can see it off pay per view for the low low price of an arm and a leg to see 15 two hour long boaring ass fights between people you never heard of or dont' care about.   One awesome female match followed by an hour long intro to the main event which typically lasts for about a min or so in the first round.   So spend your money ladies and gents.   Who knows what Tyson will do next.  

By the way I want to make sure you understand my bet.   If Tyson gets disqualified the bet is off and vise verse.   wheather Lenox was winning or not.   This means the match has to go off with out a hitch.  And in order for you to win Tyson has to lose by judges vote or had been knocked out (meaning the ref counted him out).  And announces Lenox the winner by knock out or TKO.

Man, Kee, I dont know what the fuck youre talkin bout.

I remember this one time i was watchin a fight on pay-per-view, and in one of the many pre-fights, this one big ol' black guy was wailin the shit outta the other big ol' black guy, then the other guy did some shit where i dont fuckin remember cause my ass fell asleep waitin on the main event.

Which wasnt very long, anyway, cause Tyson steps up right, then the other guy suffers a massive coronary on his way in the ring outta fear.  Weird thing is, the other guy won by disqualification, cause crazy ass Tyson had to go & whip it out to pee on the dead guy, which was kinda in bad taste now that i think bout it.  

Then, they went to an interview with Roy Jones Jr in the crowd, and asked him when he'd move up & take on tyson himself, but he said he was first wantin to drop down to bout 115lbs or so to take on a bunch of elderly hobos in that division, for some reason.

Then, on his way out the door, Tyson gets sucker punched by Buster Douglas & The Junkyard Dog, who claim they were the new Legion of Doom.

Man, that was a great day in boxin.  And all for the low, low price of $89.95 a month. I tell you what Kee, you just dont know what youre missin.

.... Tyson cant be champion .... hes an ugly man... the world champion needs to be pretty ..like me ...

I AM A PRETTY MAN....

i'm gonna beat the black offa his ass...

tyson cant fight .....he da mummy...

i woop his child molesting bahine like i his  daddy.

u just just wait ... if that carnivorious clown ever get liceened... i be sure to toss his a few raw steaks his way for fighting me ...

i aint scared of nowbody... especially not some ear chomping chump.  

i kick his short whinny ass good a proper....

common whore,

u'll be down in 4.

HAHa....

hes not a pretty man... he cant win!

Kee, I gotta question the terms of this here bet: why wouldnt Bacchus win the bet if Tyson gets disqualified? Its still a loss.. youre bettin who'd win the match, right? Cmon, put some confidence in your boy, surely he can get it together & tear up Lewis fair & square....if Lewis got disqualified, wouldnt you win the bet?  :D

because we're talking about who would "WIN" the fight.  being diesqualified leaves room for arguement.   And no.   it's not a loss.   If you beat the hell outa some body and got disqualified for hitting below the belt you'd say you won too.   No winner is count untill some one is Knocked out or it comes back from the judges.   Surely he can do it fair and square.    however you know just as well as i do Tyson has a quick temper.  What if lewis does something to piss him off.   I mean that publicity stunt he did doesn't sit very well for me  now.   Just think If i didn't have fait I wouldn't have bet.   I mean c'mon.   Tyson can bite his ear and and lose points and not do it again.    And it's not taht easy to knock down Lewis.   So he'd have to fight the rest of the fight with those missing points.   And what if Tyson does react to something Lewis does anyway.    That's only more fule to feed the fire for you guys to talk more shit about Tyson being crazy.   Even if he's justified.   But Oh well.   When it happens then they'll be something bugging the shit outta you in the back of your head's wondering how did Kevin know.    And one more thing.     Tyson has had nothing to do but train all this time.    Tyson has way more money than Lewis.   And since you......... GUYS say he can't box.   What makes you think he hasn't learned how since you last actually watched him.   Listen to this.   Don King hasn't let Tyson go.    Ask yourself why?  And we all know Don King is not stupid.    Lets make this clear what I'm saying here.       DON KING IS NOT STUPID.   that means just because you might think he's an ass hole doesn't mean that he has no intellegence.   :D

img65.gif

But going back to Tyson comming out there with moves you guys never seen before........ How many Tyson fights have you guys actually ever seen?    And I'm not talking about those 2 round knock out filler fights.

Have you even seen enought to even vote on this thread?  LOL

We'll all see.   I'm with king and Tyson on this one.

Didnt say King was anythin but an asshole, i saw the same flick on him you did, and enjoyed it...

Hey, artistic, this is your forum, so apparently i should ask: what's the criteria here? How many fights exactly must one see before one can vote in this odd democracy? Thought anyone with an opinion could vote, 'specially if theyve watched a few here & there since jr high....

PS King's not lettin go 'cause Tyson's a moneymaker.  For what its worth, i remember readin on boxing.com that Tyson was goin closer to broke a year or so back.  But hey, maybe youre right, maybe he'll pull a ha-do-ken in the middle of the match, and i truly will say "wow how did Kee know?!".

...but he'd still be crazy, mr man.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Damn...well, Kee tells me this one's been decided finally, sounded like a good fight too...be checkin Kazaa for it tomorrow.  Heard it went 8 rounds or so (?) and Lewis did a number on him; dont know if that's the end of Tyson or not, but good job to Lewis in any event, many (as in many off the board too) didnt think he'd pull it off, includin m'self, and he showed us wrong.  Havta start follow this guy more i guess, last guy to pull this kinda thing off was Holyfield, and i really liked 'im.  

Anyone catch the fight?

Sensei KEE??    Sensie my ass.    Djoo see Tyson all fugged up laying on his back?   Looked like Lewis went supersayan on his ass.   When he went down all I could hear in the distance was....

"YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT"

Sensei KEE you have been demoted.   No black belt for joo!!!

Yeah, well I can say it.   Tyson got his but kicked.   Unlike some of you unloyal snakes, I stook by my horse.  So you people know better than to question my loyalty in the future when it comes to being a band wagoneer.  I didn't talk trash about Tyson winning only to later change it all when the odds began to stack in Lewis' favor.   I like Tyson.   It's as simple as that.    I can't stand Lewis.   Don't ask me why.   In short all of you "twats" talking trash about me feeling like a twat..... at least I chose a side and stood by what I believed.   Should I feel like a chump because of it?   Does that make me any less of a man because I was unable to predict the finality of the bout?  If you think so then I'm past caring about what you think. In fact I feel even better about the whole thing.   I thought Tyson would win.   I was (obviously) wrong ???.  It cost me 50 dollars and that's ok.  So what I owe Bachus 50 bucks.  So what I was wrong.  At least I had an opinion and voiced it.  Everyone knew where it was that I stood concerning the matter.  

Who did you go for?     LOL  if you went for Tyson would you admit it?   probably not.   but that's ok.

I went for Tyson.   And the important thing to remember here is........ he lost the fight not me.   I was just the dumbass that bet on him.  

have fun talking more shit.   eat it up!  eat it up!  the sun shines even on a dogs ass every now and again.

KEE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest madman

Well, here I am to help jolt your memory. It was some time before the whole sorted love affair began. By love affair I of course am referring to your Homosexual lifestyle. During the ritualistic courting stage of what would become the gayest of gay relations one could ever encounter. Yes, you where only in collage then but you where so I love how could I interfere. In the mist of a one of your (Kee) love sessions you requested, through a series of hand gestures, to hear some music. Later you would lash out at and referred to his (DA JUDGE) music collection as “Sucky” and “Not worth a swallow”. I hope that helps you both back on the road to marital bliss. No thanks needed here guys I’m just proud to be helping people. But if possible please keep your Cyber Space hand-jobs out of Fight Club.

• 2 weeks later...

What ever.  You obviously have a some sort of complex or something.   Not getting enough attention so you turn to ridiculing people for entertainment while under the saftey of being anonymous?   Fuck off say what you want I don't care. :D

Yes, I am Donovan, Some of you may know me from the other Forum. anyway that's not why I'm here "To talk about my newbieness"  I am here to say. Roy Jones need's to gain weight and show lewis up, or i will have to do it.  ; )

Hurdy Gur,

Donovan