Hondo's Bar

Jumper

So, this is hayden christensen's news job. I cant say I like him, much like any other pansy looking actor that is dubbed pretty boy, but with the pathetic production that hollywood is calling theirs lately, what else is there to rave about. It looks kinda sloppy and rushed, but entertaining none the less.

the IMDB flick link : JUMPER, the skinny

the trailer link : TRAILER

Saw it. It had fairly decent pacing throughout, but the ending was crap. And by "crap," I mean "saw it coming' and "is that all you're going to do, you jackasses?"

Didn't resolve any of the created conflicts, nor did it bother to elaborate on those which were introduced. The special effects were cool, and I cared about the characters, but they just didn't do anything with it.

Yeah, saw this and it's created what could be a rock-solid mythology. Ordinarily I'm phobic of movie-to-comic/tv dealys, but if this made the jump(HA!) to any serialized medium I'd be all over it like crumbs on a fatty. Execution-wise though, most of the characters were ancillary at best(Bilsen and Lane really only provided multi-generational eyecandy and contributed nothing to the story), and they tried to pack in too many threads to be resolved in it's running time. Jackson's arbitrary appearance was pretty cool, and while Alana was shocked and appalled that Christenson spent another movie playing a brooding loner who mumbles at the floor too much, I though he played well off the unnamed other guy(y'know, with the cool lair).

this had to be the most overpumped, overrated piece of crap ever made...

seriously, i'll only let this slide without flying to los angeles and murdering someone, because I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and make believe they picked up any crappy piece of shit script due to the writer's strike

it's not even rentable, this is something you accidentally watch on TBS Saturday afternoon with commercial interruptions, switching and back and forth between the raiders game replayed because there's a hurricane warning and everything's closed...

this had to be the most overpumped, overrated piece of crap ever made...

I don't know, did you see the Covenant?

Admittedly I've not seen this but I swear for the Covenant someone just went to some random online RPG forum, copy/pasted like 12 pages of posts, wrote "The Covenant" at the top and gave it to a director.

Archived