Hondo's Bar

Series I need to catch up on/finish watching

Lycaon

This thread is for anime that you never finished, or have fallen far behind on watching.

In no particular order (More later):

Ranma 1/2

My HiME

Naruto (the new series, not the approximately 70+ episodes of filler I left off on)

Mushishi

Wolf's Rain

Rozen Maiden (saw the first series, but I'll probably need to start over to watch others)

Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki

Cowboy Bebop

Gakuen Alice

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

Lain

Black Lagoon

Death Note

you never finished Cowboy Bebop?! tsk, tsk. i hope you at least finished Champloo.

Im on the last episode of Lain for like 6 months now. I'm 3 episodes into that Tengen Toppo or whatever one, and like 6 into Monster. those are next for me.

you never finished Cowboy Bebop?! tsk, tsk. i hope you at least finished Champloo.

Im on the last episode of Lain for like 6 months now. I'm 3 episodes into that Tengen Toppo or whatever one, and like 6 into Monster. those are next for me.

Never even started it, actually. I should at some point. Lain, now, that series needs to go on this list. Sad, too I actually own that series.

Next on the list:

Lain

Black Lagoon

Ly - do you have Bebop? i can send it if you dont.

StillB - I was like a dozen episodes into that, then sen went & read ahead in the manga, felt it jumped the shark and talked me out of it. lemme know if she's talkin' smack.

StillB - I was like a dozen episodes into that, then sen went & read ahead in the manga, felt it jumped the shark and talked me out of it. lemme know if she's talkin' smack.

I've been about a dozen episodes into it for about....6 months. I just found all of them again, so yeah....I'll let you know.

For me:

Death Note (totally)

Shit, I can't believe I forgot to ad that.

I do not have it. If you wanna send it my way, I'd greatly appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived