Hondo's Bar

Charity Kickboxing Match

Dag

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arch, jax. You keep goading each other, saying how much you'd both like to do it, yet try to also play the bigger man "i won't lower myself" card at the same time and trying to goad each other while doing so.

I have NEVER said I wasn't willing to lower myself. The closest thing I've said is I won't fight him at Nick's party at Nick's request, and I wouldn't attack him if he didn't agree to a fight, but I have been unwavering in wanting this fight.

I have NEVER said I wasn't willing to lower myself. The closest thing I've said is I won't fight him at Nick's party at Nick's request, and I wouldn't attack him if he didn't agree to a fight, but I have been unwavering in wanting this fight.

It was more the latter part of my post that was directed at you more than arch.

But seriously, its childish as fuck what the both of you are doing. If you've got some genuine beef, talk it out.

As i said earlier on, i think fighting should only be done as a recreational thing, to blow off a bit of steam, not to solve beef. Fight club style.

oh, please. The last time Senny nearly threw us out you were trying to be all tough and I literally laughed in your face before Senny threatened to kick BOTH our asses. You don't scare me, tubby (and yes, I have looked in the mirror, and you're not that far from it, buddy).

I AM above it, which is why I never have. I've been tempted, sorely tempted. VERY sorely tempted. But truth be told?

You're not worth it. You're really not. You see, Jax, I've realized over the years that you're just pathetic. You're a lonely, sad, pathetic, miserable little creature. You're so miserable that you feel the only thing you can do is be such a douchebag to people that it makes you feel better. You're so...average that you feel you have to make up for it by trying to appear more intelligent than you really are, and yet every time you're met with a conversation face to face...you come up lacking.

You have no original ideas of your own, instead you fixate and regurgitate what you hear, a mere shadow of people you truly want to be like but can never, ever hope to reach.

I don't hate you. I pity you. Honest to Christ, I do. You anger me, you upset me, you even make me think violent thoughts...and then it all subsides, it all goes away, and I end up pitying you. And do you know why?

Because I have my life on track. I have my goals. I know who and what I am and what I'm capable of, and I'm happy with that. I have friends that love and respect me, I have fiance who loves me unconditionally. I have hope and faith that there's good in this world and better after it. And I know my limitations and accept them, and I'm happier for it.

You? You're miserable. Pathetic. Alone. And I truly pity you.

That's why it isn't worth it. Why even bother? In the end, nothing changes. You're still pathetic, and I still don't like you. Only difference is I lower myself to your level, and I'm not willing to do that.

So sure, bait me. Insult me. You're good at that, and I'll dish it right back. But actually fight you? lol man, by making me do that, before the first punch is even thrown, that's how you'd win. And that's the only way.

So if you wanna fight me, punk, you're gonna have to throw the first punch. And when you do, then that'll be a different game entirely. But be very, very careful what you wish for.

There, Vagrant. Are you happy? That's why I will not fight him. Not because I'm scared or unwilling to 'back it up'. I'm not. I've faced up to scarier people. It's because I honest to Christ believe that he's not worth my time.

Oh, Joel, you're a hoot, that's what you are. You been thinking of things you can try to say that you think may strike a nerve? I'm alone? I'm unhappy with my life? You're really trying to go for blood here, ain't ya, buddy boy? That's so fucking adorable, I wish I could just fold you up and stick you in my pocket! I just want a friendly boxing match.

Goddamn DOJ- how do you propose people with genuine beef resolve shit? a fucking chinwag over a nice cup of Earl grey? Gimma a goddamned man card if you have any left. Talking comes after a punch-up. Watch this next bit, it's science- two people with genuine beef are far more likely to talk rationally after throwing a few than two people having a structured queensbury rules something-something(you don't get to compare structured combat to Fight club because the two are on opposite ends of the fucking spectrum). You wanna know why? Two people who hate eachother enough to rule out civility will either, and, 1) feel like a twat for such a spectacle and therefore be more amenable to civility, 2) may even respect the other person more for seeing their shit in action. Unless you're sitting two guys down over a sex & the city marathon, talking it out is just a pacifist & drawn out approach to something which can sometimes be done in 15 minutes. Seriously, anyone hates eachother that much isn't gonna sit and talk and suddenly find affinity, especially in the case of these two since it's all they ever do. Let's try something different, shall we?

You have no original ideas of your own, instead you fixate and regurgitate what you hear, a mere shadow of people you truly want to be like but can never, ever hope to reach.

I'd wager that many people would say that about you.

Because I have my life on track. I have my goals. I know who and what I am and what I'm capable of, and I'm happy with that. I have friends that love and respect me, I have fiance who loves me unconditionally. I have hope and faith that there's good in this world and better after it. And I know my limitations and accept them, and I'm happier for it.

I like this quote if it is truly honest.

There, Vagrant. Are you happy? That's why I will not fight him. Not because I'm scared or unwilling to 'back it up'. I'm not. I've faced up to scarier people. It's because I honest to Christ believe that he's not worth my time.

I'm happier, yes. Although after all the other things you said in previous threads this does sound hollow at certain points, yet it shows a little humanity at other points which is redeeming as opposed to many of your other posts which make you seem like an inhuman ideologue.

I still don't think you are even slightly as tough as you pretend to be. I think many of your, you better check yo self fool before you mess with me type of lines are just false bravado, a knee-jerk machismo defense mechanism, but that is inconsequential I suppose.

I like this quote if it is truly honest.

It's very truly not honest. He just threw it out there on the offhand chance it would make me feel bad about my own life. That bit about having faith and there being something better in the afterlife was tossed in with the hope that I harbor a deep seeded despair regarding my non-supernatural worldview. His entire post was a shamelessly transparent attempt to strike a nerve by jabbing at any possible weakness, in hopes that I'll leave this thread and he'll save face.

Fuck him. He's a sad "Lil' O'Reilly" internet bully that talks smack about beating me so bad in a fight that I never lay one punch, and as I continue to call his bluff, he wants to say ANYTHING to avoid a real fight. Well fuck that, he's not saving face on this one. My challenge still stands firm as ever. Fair fight, with a moderator and witnesses and on video, with explicit ground rules that he is more than welcome to define. He wants no kicks, I'm down. He wants no holds, I'm down. He wants gloves and face masks, I'm down. Whatever. But I'm not giving him the opportunity to walk from this challenge in anyway but with his eyes to the ground and his tail between his legs. Straight up, he is a chicken hawk and a coward, and his attempting to insult me so my feelings are too hurt to keep the offer on the table is the ultimate sign of that.

His entire post was a shamelessly transparent attempt to strike a nerve by jabbing at any possible weakness, in hopes that I'll leave this thread and he'll save face.

Fuck him. He's a sad "Lil' O'Reilly" internet bully that talks smack about beating me so bad in a fight that I never lay one punch, and as I continue to call his bluff, he wants to say ANYTHING to avoid a real fight. Well fuck that, he's not saving face on this one. My challenge still stands firm as ever. Fair fight, with a moderator and witnesses and on video, with explicit ground rules that he is more than welcome to define. He wants no kicks, I'm down. He wants no holds, I'm down. He wants gloves and face masks, I'm down. Whatever. But I'm not giving him the opportunity to walk from this challenge in anyway but with his eyes to the ground and his tail between his legs. Straight up, he is a chicken hawk and a coward, and his attempting to insult me so my feelings are too hurt to keep the offer on the table is the ultimate sign of that.

I definitely think his post was about saving face and that he comes off much of the time as a bully. I don't know him well enough to say he is a coward or not though.

There is no question in my mind that he would lose a fight though at this point. Maybe with three to six months of heavy exercise he could get into okay shape to where he could actually sustain a fight, but it would be difficult to impossible to last an entire three minute round in the kind of shape he is in at this point.

Archived